Verified Expert in Engineering
Full-stack Web Developer
Mourad is a passionate self-taught full-stack developer with 12 years of experience. His strongest skill is his ability to quickly find relevant solutions to a given business requirement and implement them autonomously. His previous experiences in small teams gave him an action-focused mindset and a strong culture of getting things done. Mourad would be excited to contribute to music, video games, blockchain, and smart contracts projects.
WebStorm, MacOS, Docker
The most amazing...
...smart contract I wrote was an NFT called "Dark Energy" that automatically merged tokens within the same wallet into a single NFT with the sum of energies
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed an email builder with an intuitive UI that virtually allows the integration of any email kit with no component nesting limit thanks to a recursive rendering process.
- Handled the configuration of GitLab CI and the deployment of preproduction and staging environments.
- Built tools destined for internal usage to automate tasks and enhance productivity.
Web Development Tutor
- Gathered 31 recommendations on my Superprof profile from former students.
MRZ LABS LIMITED
- Developed a set of smart contracts to handle three types of ticket-based raffles: NFTs, ETH, and ERC-20 Tokens. Tickets purchased show as an NFT in the player's wallet.
- Used Sequelize but created a new database migration system that aligns more with modern back-end development patterns.
- Coordinated the joint effort in a team of four and actively came up with solutions to make all the elements work together seamlessly.
Solidity Developer for an NFT Smart Contract
- Built an NFT smart contract with unique functionality that ensures royalties are paid without relying on NFT marketplaces to play along.
- Built a full and reusable test suite for NFT smart contracts.
- Deployed and verified the smart contract on Ethereum Mainnet and produced a video guide on how to interact with it.
Blockchain Developer for a Platform MVP
- Built an API around the Solidity compiler to take parameters as an HTTP request and generate and build a smart contract ready to be deployed on the front end as a response.
- Designed and built an intuitive UI that allows uploading PNG parts and attributing rarity weights, automatically generating NFT variations, and uploading them to IPFS.
- Wrote four Solidity smart contracts with the most up-to-date standards in terms of security and gas optimization.
- Refactored and rebuilt a secure authentication system to handle complex cases toward single sign-on.
- Helped build a synchronization system that allowed multiple stores of the same network to asynchronously share data in a secure and resilient way to the loss of internet connection.
- Found and reported potential security issues and consulted with the various involved teams about possible solutions.
- Rebuilt the front end for a channel manager, a software that manages listings on Booking.com, Airbnb, and several similar websites, keeping their statuses synchronized.
- Refactored a lot of the back end and notably unified the reservation system across all platforms.
- Reverse engineered a decompiled APK of the Airbnb app to use their private API for our calls, with their consent.
- Took care of developing the first sharesensation.com website while training an in-house developer until he got independent on that part of the project.
- Managed the infrastructure and notably took care of migrating from AWS to GCP.
- Rewrote the entire back end in legacy PHP and made sure it met the security standards.
- Performed small improvements on the HitRadio.ma web page.
- Investigated bugs and implemented bug fixes on the web radio page.
- Helped architecture the podcast section of the page that was still a project.
- Wrote articles on IT, including one about the bitcoin to explain how it worked when its price got over $1,000 in 2013.
- Developed a Facebook app that involves Google Maps API to follow the latest news in the FIFA Club World Cup, where Raja was qualified.
- Built custom WordPress modules to speed up article redaction by automatically populating some custom fields.
- Built the first website of Punch Media—now known as Punchway—https://punchway.org/.
- Developed the MVP for Blassini, the first mobile app for smart parking in Morocco.
- Created various mini web apps and web pages for short-term marketing campaigns such as online quizzes and contests.
- Developed a mini-website engine for the clients of the Telecontact directory, the Moroccan Yellow Pages.
- Acted as the preferred contact for the company's clients when it came to discussing their IT problems.
- Compiled insightful statistics about the website's usage to determine priorities.
Mounier & Bouvard
- Developed an intranet web app to monitor the productivity of workshops.
- Built an intranet web app to allow customers to keep track of their orders.
- Rewrote a complex Excel sheet as a web app with multiple users and write-lock access.
The app allowed gamers to link their PSN or Xbox Live accounts and look for players from our community that would match their skill and spice up the game with a bit of optional bet.
Rough Waters — Visual Novel Gamehttps://demo.roughwaters.fr/
This project was made in one week, as a team of five, for the Web3 Jam hackathon organized by ETHGlobal, and got a prize for the best use case of the Gelato Network. I wrote the casino contract, the roulette table contract template deployed by the casino, and a general roulette library for Solidity.
Glitch's Army: Dark Energyhttps://glitch.lazylionsnft.com/
Flutter, Laravel, Symfony 4, AngularJS
Vue, Node.js, Binance API, REST APIs, Web3.js, React, AMQP, Socket.IO, Facebook API, Google Maps, Chai, Google Maps API, HTML5 APIs, HTML5 Canvas, HTML5 Web Workers
Git, Docker Compose, MetaMask, WebStorm, RabbitMQ, Mocha, Ganache
Cross-platform, Testing, REST, RESTful Development
Blockchain, Web, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MacOS, Docker, Ethereum, Unix, Firebase
MySQL, Redis, PHP Data Objects (PDO)
Software Architecture, Web Development, WebSockets, Smart Contracts, Web Scraping, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Cryptocurrency, Back-end, APIs, Architecture, Software Development, Tutoring, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, JSON REST APIs, Web 3.0, Full-stack, Web3, Crypto, Front-end Development, Live Chat, Ethereum Smart Contracts, AssemblyScript, NEAR Smart Contracts, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO), Front-end, Games, Technical Documentation, Technical Writing, Message Queues, Mobile Applications, Ren'Py, FTP, ERC-721, ERC-20, Hardhat, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), RESTful Routes, RESTful Services, RESTful Microservices, RESTful Web Services, HTML5 Video, HTML5 Audio, ÐApp
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Ecole 42 - Paris, France