Co-founder | CTO2020 - PRESENTCodeBites
- Led the development team behind Agora, a digital artwork marketplace built on Node.js, React, GraphQl, and VeChain stack, which allows digital artists to secure their original art as a unique piece of work on an immutable and decentralized network.
- Led the digital transformation of Storyworld, a children's language learning platform that consists of game-liked books. Migrated the codebase from a legacy framework to a much more modern technology stack including Node.js, Nest.js, and Docker.
- Managed several teams that worked on different projects, making sure that the client is satisfied with the technical side of the project, valuing transparency, integrity, and diligence.
- Built a positive corporate culture in the workspace together with the wonderful team.
- Led the initial architecture design for every project, including splitting the project into multiple services running inside Docker. Implemented Docker container orchestration for different environments using CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins.
Software Engineer2019 - 2021VMware
- Developed vRealize Log Insight, a VMware log management and analytics tool that enables large enterprises to monitor and analyze large throughput of application logs.
- Ensured that the developed product was always FIPS and STIG compliant, ensuring military-grade security and precision for clients in extremely sensitive industries.
- Participated in customer support sessions that detected and handled issues in live environments. Received praise and positive feedback from customers for outstanding product support.
- Worked with Linux operating system and VMware virtualization tools like ESXi hosts as part of the development, build, and deployment processes.
Software Engineer2017 - 2019OneMarketData
- Developed a solution for tick data capture, streaming analytics, data management, and research in C++ to efficiently collect, store, and query real-time financial data.
- Developed a fault-tolerant, highly available time-series database which handled terabytes of real-time data with the throughput of 400k-600k messages per second per core and bulk processing rate of more than 10 million messages per second.
- Built a comfortable Python and Node.js API over the C++ core and used the Python/C API to connect the Python code with C++.
- Managed a junior developer monitoring her progress by setting long-term milestones and short-term goals that ensured professional growth. Provided continuous support, guidance, and code review.
Web Developer2017 - 2018Hex Division
- Created full-stack web applications with TypeScript, Node.js, and React according to the requirements of different stakeholders from different industries.
- Used Ethereum blockchain and Smart Contracts as part of the back-end technologies, leading the company's blockchain transformation.
- Participated in all development cycles in different projects, including test-driven development, creating dockerized environments for production and development, continuous integration and delivery, and monitoring the live application.