Verified Expert in Engineering
Mrigank is an accomplished and adaptable senior full-stack developer with over nine years of experience. He also gained valuable experience working at startups, launching new projects from scratch. His expertise includes designing and implementing programs incorporating robust unit testing, efficient debugging, and streamlined code maintenance. Additionally, he excels in overseeing and guiding teams of developers, managing the product lifecycle, and building both front and back-end components.
Web Project Management, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Web Development, Jira, Trello, Git, MacOS, Docker, Slack
The most amazing...
...project I've done was revamping a decade-old web app to a PWA using React and Node.js, despite high traffic and complexity posing a challenge.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Collaborated with the CTO to define product requirements and design implementation in an early-stage healthcare startup.
- Designed and developed the adapter system using Node.js, PostgreSQL, and React to ensure compatibility with different EHR systems. Integrated with a 3rd- party and government APIs.
- Conducted exhaustive testing and research to ensure that the appointment management system was compatible with different EHR systems and could automate the appointment management process.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Created a React Native app with authentication that lists sports leagues and matches, enabling users to set up alerts for various values.
- Integrated the app with Firebase Auth for authentication and a database (Firestore) for the back end.
- Developed Google functions for scheduled jobs to track data and send notifications to iOS and Android users with Expo notifications.
- Managed the release of the initial versions to both the App Store and Google Play Store.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Developed an add-on marketplace using React and Node.js that allowed existing customers to buy add-ons without upgrading their packages.
- Migrated projects to GitHub Actions to speed up deployment and introduced branch deployments.
- Created self-service upgrades for customers to switch to better packages.
- Worked towards creating reusable front-end architecture and components, utilizing a UI library and starter project, conducting A/B testing, and implementing E2E test automation across multiple projects.
- Developed a monthly subscription flow to improve conversion rates.
- Served as a team leader and oversaw five individuals in charge of creating a client-side application using React and Node.js back-end middleware.
- Developed a shared architecture for multiple projects to allow clients across various countries to manage their loans easily.
- Conceptualized a business idea and brought it to fruition. I created a Node.js REST API server with a RabbitMQ queue worker to produce offers for loyal customers.
- Implemented structured logging using Elasticsearch Kibana and utilized Lambda functions to alert microservices based on logging metrics.
- Was involved in stakeholder management, collecting requirements, and conducting the POC for new ideas.
- Implemented React on the front end and Koa on the back end with PostgreSQL, and Redis caching and RabbitMQ for queue jobs for different booking flows.
- Architected the rewrite of a 10-year-old app to optimize performance, reduce infrastructure costs, and increase booking conversion.
- Managed technical hiring rounds, mentoring developers and QAs.
- Maintained a 10-year-old legacy system in PHP to serve the business as usual for different booking flows.
Senior Software Engineer
GeekyAnts India Pvt
- Developed social networking, eCommerce, and IoT applications for clients like Mortgagecs, Assured Pharmacy, and Spinalpedia.
- Led multiple teams and managed numerous projects concerning the complete project lifecycle.
- Started as a back-end engineer and moved to the front end, DevOps, and project management.
BookMyShow: Web App and Progressive Web App (PWA) | 2017https://in.bookmyshow.com
I designed a configuration-based workflow to integrate existing booking flows and maintain the old PHP and jQuery-based application. The pages were optimized for quick schedule access and easy bookings with minimal steps.
Payments and Checkout
I created self-service upgrades for current customers to switch to better packages. To improve conversion rates, I designed a monthly subscription flow. Additionally, I built an add-on marketplace that enabled existing customers to buy add-ons without upgrading their packages.
Microlending Web App
I created a shared architecture for multiple projects to provide clients in various countries with easy access to loan management. I led a team of five, responsible for designing the client-side application using React and Node.js middleware. Additionally, I implemented structured logging and reusable lambda functions for alerting based on logging metrics for microservices.
Express.js, Jest, Next.js, Hapi.js, Redux, Cypress, Material UI, Laravel, Koa, NestJS, Apache Thrift, TestCafe, React Native
Node.js, React, jQuery, Stripe
Agile, Test Automation, REST, E2E Testing, Kanban, Scrum, Requirements Analysis, Objectives & Key Results (OKRs)
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), AWS Lambda, MacOS, Docker, New Relic, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Web Project Management, Web Development, Software Development, Sprints, APIs, Front-end Development, Front-end, Full-stack, Full-stack Development, GitHub Actions, Client Management, Technical Requirements, XState, MVP Design, System Architecture, A/B Testing, Architecture, Stakeholder Management, User Experience (UX), Prometheus, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Payment APIs, Card Payments, Release Management, App Store, Google Play Store, Google Cloud Functions, Job Schedulers, PostGraphile, ClickUp
Relational Databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Datadog, Cloud Firestore
Engineer's Degree in Computer Science
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) - Bengaluru, India
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring