Muhammad Ahsan Ali
Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Toptal Member Since
June 21, 2014
Muhammad is an expert Python Developer and Machine Learning enthusiast who specializes in back-end web and app development. He has been described as relaxed and composed, and is able to effectively explain and communicate his code.
Muhammad is available for hireHire Muhammad
Active Capital IT
Git, Ubuntu, Sublime Text, MacOS
The most amazing...
...code I have written is saves a presentation from a collaboration environment using game programming techniques, significantly reducing the file size.
2013 - 2014
Lead Web Developer
- Enhanced features present on the client's website.
- Implemented Elasticsearch to speed up facet calculation for the client's video assets.
- Built enhancements to the website's functionality as well.
2012 - 2013
Active Capital IT
- Developed a REST API for the client's core web services for their image library.
- Built a public website for Artstor.
- Coded a web application to monitor the fixity of the client's assets.
- Programmed a relation mapping application between the client's image assets and their metadata templates.
- Created a CMIS adapter over Al Fresco.
A website for a provider of Imagineering programs for kids in the Bay Area.
A product which rates and displays a user's tweets based on custom criteria.
A website built on Pyramid (Python) which scrapes, rates, and displays events happening in the US according to user interest and location
An Android application that provides a collaborative environment for users to take out their presentations, meetings, classes, and other events.
Pyramid, Flask, Django, AngularJS
PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MySQL, MongoDB
Sublime Text, Git, Adobe Photoshop
Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing
Ubuntu, Drupal, MacOS, Raspberry Pi