Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...projects I've developed are a complex internal control app for the Ministry of Finance Indonesia and a no-code web app to design web UI exportable to Tailwind.
- Worked part-time as contractor full-stack developer at Keller Williams, collaborating with other front-end developers to create one of the major features for annual events in a tight 2-month deadline.
- Improved front-end performance which uses recursive computation on a tree shape state, where one of the operations took 500 milliseconds to complete, troubleshooting the root cause and fixed it to result in under 80 milliseconds, which is a 6x speed improvement.
- Managed to write four ebooks in spare time and set up the launching preparation, strategy, and partnership with the local community which resulted in 4,000+ premium readers.
- Contribute to their back-end/API codebase using Go with no prior experience before joining.
- Working closely with the BA, QA, and designer to implement a custom UI design from Figma to React.
- Implemented a scrapping tool using Scrapy capable of filtering based on title similarity using the Levenshtein distance with no prior Python experience.
Ministry of Finance Indonesia
- Initiated better engineering practice by using the latest open-source technology such as React, Tailwind, TypeScript, Docker, and CI/CD on GitLab.
- Developed a complex web app for calculating and monitoring internal control compliance for all units under the Ministry of Finance of Indonesia.
- Mentored colleagues to change career to software development from administrative staff to junior and then mid-level developer which included advising and providiing knowledge paths required to become a full-stack developer.
Lead Web Developer
PT ENS Indonesia
- Spearheaded the company's entire website design and implementation.
- Helped them rank first in the targeted search keywords through varying SEO strategies resulting in an increase in the size of the overall customer base.
- Contributed to finding a suitable content writer for the content marketing strategy.
Taildesignr helps front-end developers or newcomers to web design in creating a beautiful web user interface with just a few mouse clicks.
This Chrome extension uses Facebook API to fetch insight data for specific keywords.
Full-stack Ebook Laravel and Vue.jshttps://buku-laravel-vue.com/
I wrote the Laravel part and my partner wrote the Vue.js part.
Over 3,000 programmers and students use this to start or enhance their professional careers in web development.
Mailgun for Mautichttps://github.com/azamuddin/mautic-mailgun-plugin
So, I took initiative to create a Mautic plugin to integrate with Mailgun.
Open-source Polished Bootstrap Themehttps://azamuddin.github.io/polished-template/
Polished is an open-source admin template based on Bootstrap 4 that tries to implement the Polaris design system from Shopify.
Users supply API endpoint, and then they can display it as a list of swiper, list of items, grid, and other field-level components that they can pick and customize with intuitive options.
Express.js, Tailwind CSS, Sails.js, Next.js, MUI (Material UI), Laravel, Bootstrap, Cypress, Redux, Scrapy
React, REST APIs, MobX, Node.js, jQuery, Antd, Facebook API
Styled-components, Chrome Extensions, APIs, Front-end, Front-end Development, Startups, Threat Intelligence, AWS Copilot, Amazon Route 53, User Interface (UI), Back-end
Vim Text Editor, Sequelize, NGINX, Webpack, Mongoose, Amazon CloudFront CDN, AWS CloudFormation, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS SDK, Figma, Cucumber
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
Amazon Web Services (AWS), DigitalOcean, Amazon EC2, AWS ALB
Associate's Degree in Governmental Accounting
Indonesian State College of Accounting - Jakarta
ECSP v8 .NET
Certified Incident Handler
ITIL V3 Foundation