Practice Lead2020 - PRESENTASG Group
Technologies: Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Azure
- Delivered 13 data warehousing and BI projects successfully, nine of them for the Victorian government.
- Held regular showcases with senior management in DHHS to walkthrough reporting and visualization deliverables and incorporated feedback received from the business.
- Set up CI/CD for data warehousing in DHHS using release pipelines technology of Azure DevOps.
- Successfully delivered a stimulus dashboard for Homes Victoria (previously part of DHHS), enabling them to accurately monitor spending as part of the Victorian government response to COVID-19.
Technical Solutions Architect2019 - 2020ASG Group
Technologies: Oracle BI, Oracle Cloud, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Microsoft Power BI, Azure
- Defined data architecture for the ASG managed services division along with solution identification and tool selection for the data lake.
- Successfully migrated on-premises procurement analytics to Oracle Cloud for DET in a hybrid cloud setup, with data sourced from on-premises SAP Ariba.
- Actively worked with ASG account directors to engage with clients, work on bids, and define a solution architecture for proposals.
Technical Lead | Senior BI Developer2016 - 2019Department of Justice and Community Safety, State Government Victoria
Technologies: Oracle BI Apps, Oracle Database, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle BI
- Performed end-to-end business analyses. Designed and implemented BI solutions.
- Provided support to the business for an analytics solution delivered in production.
- Took part on the agile BI team managing the central data warehouse and BI solutions for DJCS.
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant2012 - 2016DXC Red Rock
Technologies: Oracle Database, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE), SQL, Informatica, SSRS
- Contributed as a member of the BI and EPM team in Victoria.
- Owned the design and implementation of Oracle BI solutions for clients.
- Provided services for different clients including the State Government Victoria, TWE, NAB, and City West Water.
Solution Architect - IBM/Oracle2011 - 2012Infotech
Technologies: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE), Oracle BI, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle SOA Suite, IBM Cognos, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Led a team of consultants focused towards delivering solutions related to business intelligence and middleware technologies.
- Implemented a Cognos BI Solution and Oracle BI for Utilities (OBIU) for a gas Uutility company.
- Provided 216 hours of Oracle University OBI courses, with satisfaction rate in feedback up to 99.05%.
Technical Applications and SOA Expert2005 - 2010Eni Pakistan
Technologies: SharePoint, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE), Ultimus BPM, Cognos 10, ArcGIS, SAP Plant Maintenance
- Responsible for evaluating, developing, implementing, and supporting applications within the organization.
- Successfully migrated maintenance operations for the Bhit Gas Plant from Maximo CMMS system v 4.2 to SAP Plant Maintenance module ECC 6, responsible for all SAP implementation activities at the plant site, managing approximately 25-30 personnel.
- Evaluated and implemented BI Tools, including Cognos and Oracle BI. Delivered POCs and presented to the management. Involved in functional document design, project planning, and execution.
- Analyzed, designed, and implemented business processes related to contracts and procurement as well as finance on Ultimus BPM and Microsoft SharePoint Portal 2007.
- Set up GIS infrastructure in Eni Pakistan, providing the capability to the exploration department to conduct spatial analysis and advanced cartography. Set up Eni Pakistan's intranet-based online GIS portal (Java-based website).