Senior Business Intelligence Consultant2012 - PRESENTUXC Red Rock Consulting
Technologies: SSRS, OBIEE, ODI, Informatica, DAC, SQL
- Contribute as a member of BI and EPM Team in Victoria.
- Responsible for designing and implementing Oracle BI solutions for clients.
- Provide services for different clients including State Government Victoria, TWE, NAB, and City West Water.
Solution Architect - IBM/Oracle2011 - 2012Infotech
Technologies: Oracle BI (OBIEE), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), IBM Cognos, OBIU, Oracle SOA, Oracle Service Bus
- Led a team of consultants focused towards delivering solutions related to business intelligence and middleware technologies.
- Implemented a Cognos BI Solution and Oracle BI for Utilities (OBIU) for a gas Uutility company.
- Provided 216 hours of Oracle University OBI courses, with satisfaction rate in feedback up to 99.05%.
Technical Applications and SOA Expert2005 - 2010Eni Pakistan
Technologies: SAP Plant Maintenance, ArcGIS, Cognos, OBIEE, Ultimus BPM, SharePoint Portal 2007
- Responsible for evaluating, developing, implementing, and supporting applications within the organization.
- Successfully migrated maintenance operations for the Bhit Gas Plant from Maximo CMMS system v 4.2 to SAP Plant Maintenance module ECC 6, responsible for all SAP implementation activities at the plant site, managing approximately 25-30 personnel.
- Evaluated and implemented BI Tools, including Cognos and Oracle BI. Delivered POCs and presented to the management. Involved in functional document design, project planning, and execution.
- Analyzed, designed, and implemented business processes related to contracts and procurement as well as finance on Ultimus BPM and Microsoft SharePoint Portal 2007.
- Set up GIS infrastructure in Eni Pakistan, providing the capability to the exploration department to conduct spatial analysis and advanced cartography. Set up Eni Pakistan's intranet-based online GIS portal (Java-based website).