Verified Expert in Engineering
Cloud Security Developer
Mukesh is an information security professional with 11+ years of experience in cloud, network, and web application security—DevSecOps. He is passionate about offensive security and red teaming. His primary skill set is about implementing security architecture in AWS and Azure. Mukesh is also experienced in cloud penetration testing.
Azure, Penetration Testing, Container Security, Network Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, DevSecOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Security Architecture, Ethical Hacking, Threat Modeling
The most amazing...
...thing I've implemented is AWS and Azure security architecture for my customers, preventing many ransomware attacks.
Senior Cloud Security Architect
- Performed security and privacy assessments, which included vulnerability assessment and penetration testing in determining compliance and security posture in the cloud.
- Implemented AWS Security Hub, AWS Organizations, GuardDuty, SSO, WAF, and AWS native security tools.
- Conducted vulnerability assessment using Burp Suite Enterprise, Nmap, Nessus, OWASP ZAP, sqlmap, Scout Suite, and PACU.
- Automated cloud security controls, data, and processes to provide better metrics and operational support.
- Identified security threats and risks related to cloud infrastructure services and planned remediation activities.
- Implemented Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Azure WAF, and Application Gateway.
Cloud Security Architect
Mundo Startel S.A.
- Designed secure cloud architecture using best practices.
- Audited and implemented compliance as per regulatory requirements.
- Designed, implemented, and maintained cloud infrastructure security, identified technical gaps, and provided solutions.
- Gained extensive experience in cloud-based DDoS protection services such as AWS Shield Advanced.
- Developed processes and implemented tools and techniques to perform ongoing security assessments of the environment.
- Analyzed security test results, drew conclusions from results, and developed targeted testing as deemed necessary.
- Collaborated with external vendors to perform penetration tests on network devices, operating systems, databases, and applications as necessary.
- Performed manual, external, and internal penetration testing.
- Collaborated with external vendors to perform penetration tests on network devices, operating systems, and databases.
- Provided assistance to system users regarding information system security.
- Performed routine vulnerability scans against specified systems, analyzed the results, and worked with business units to remediate systems.
Implementation of AWS Security Architecture
Protection Against Ransomware
AWS Organization Multi-account Architecture Implementation
Metasploit, AWS IAM, Sentinel, AWS CloudFormation, Boto 3
Penetration Testing, DevOps, DevSecOps
Azure, AWS Lambda, AWS ALB, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Network Security, Security, IT Security, Cybersecurity
Azure Active Directory, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
OWASP Top 10, Cloud Security, Networking, Computer Science, Security Architecture, IT Service Management (ITSM), Kubernetes Security, AWS Organizations, Security Hub, GaurdDuty, Single Sign-on (SSO), Amazon Route 53, Cyber Threat Hunting, SecOps, Architecture, Identity & Access Management (IAM), OWASP, Web Security, Vulnerability Management, Security Audits, Okta, Microsoft Azure, Technical Hiring, Source Code Review, Interviewing, Task Analysis, Cloud, APIs, Team Management, Compliance, Consulting, Data Protection, GDPR, Ethical Hacking, Hacking, NIST, Security Management, Container Security, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Static Application Security Testing (SAST), CI/CD Pipelines, Web App Security, CISO, ISO 27001, Threat Modeling, Risk Management, Application Security, AWS Certified Solution Architect, AWS Control Tower, AWS WAF
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur - Jaipur, India
Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS)
The Linux Foundation
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
AWS Certified Security – Specialty
Amazon Web Services
CKA: Certified Kubernetes Administrator
The Linux Foundation
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate