Mukhammad Ali Toshboev
Muhammad Ali is a senior full-stack developer with 4+ years of experience developing modern web applications and cross-platform mobile applications. He is proficient in building complex systems using modern technologies like React, React Native, and Node.js.
MacOS, Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a chat application I built with React and React Native. It runs on desktop, iOS, Android, and web devices using the same codebase.
Senior React Native Developer
Belongil Times Pty Ltd
- Implemented Firebase Notification and Notifee in local notification modules.
- Fixed the bug which was crashing the app and other bugs.
- Integrated third-party service to push custom-scheduled notifications to customers.
- Fixed back-end logic issues on the serverless function.
- Fixed the DNS issues and domain redirection issues.
Senior React Native Developer
Healthed Pty Ltd (via Toptal)
- Upgraded React Native 0.61 and all other libraries to the latest version and refactored the codebase to use new APIs instead of deprecated ones.
- Fixed the critical bugs, such as working with the downloaded audio and video files, WebView issues, performance optimizations, and supporting the latest Android and iOS versions.
- Updated the user interface according to the new designs.
- Integrated Sentry for error tracking and monitoring, Google Analytics, and CodePush to support over-the-air (OTA) updates.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Revamped the streaming interface using React for admin users.
- Created an analytics module to track statistics and an interface to monitor video recordings, live streaming views, customers, watched and bought products, and other metrics.
- Implemented a product tagging module on the video player seek bar, where admins can attach the specific product to a particular time. On the front, it will switch products automatically based on the tagged products.
- Improved the user interface for customers to watch the live stream and video recordings. Implemented a new video seek bar and a section to show the attached products list.
- Developed an app that runs on macOS, Windows, iOS, Android, and the web using React Native and React. By using React Native, I was able to share 90% of the codebase to support all these platforms.
- Implemented a dashboard application for clients to monitor their data and do certain actions.
- Implemented a cross-platform chat mobile application using React Native that supports over-the-air (OTA) updates.
- Developed marketing and landing pages for the company using Next.js and Gatsby.js.
- Developed a desktop application using Electron.js for macOS and Windows platforms. Added features like auto startup mode, per machine/user-based installation, and CLI commands to deploy and manage on multiple devices by service provider admins.
CTO | Senior Full-stack Developer
- Managed the team of six developers and successfully delivered the MVP on time. Implemented a complex back-end system that used Redis for caching and RabbitMQ for queueing.
- Implemented eCommerce bots for FB messenger, Line, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, and Twitter.
- Built an advanced admin panel (SPA) using React and Apollo Client for clients to manage bots and create services.
- Automated and managed the deployments of all services to AWS EC2 instances through GitLab CI/CD pipelines.
- Created GraphQL and REST APIs using Node.js and TypeScript. Optimized MongoDB's database queries.
- Implemented a dashboard app (SPA) using React and Apollo Client using GraphQL as an API layer.
- Refactored the legacy code, optimized the slow reports page, which had hundreds of components, and optimized the page's performance by preventing unnecessary re-renders and computations.
- Managed the deployments to AWS services using GitLab CI/CD.
React Developer | Internship
- Implemented the user interface of a marketplace application.
- Integrated RESTful APIs and WebSockets for real-time data changes.
- Identified multiple front-end bugs and fixed them.
Number One-ranked ADHD Management Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inflow.adhd.productivity&hl=en&gl=US
The Official Healthed App – Australia’s Most Popular Seminars and Learning Resources for GPshttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.healthed&hl=en&gl=US
I also improved the monitoring side of the mobile app by integrating Google Analytics for usage tracking, Sentry for monitoring issues and crashes, CodePush for deploying over-the-air (OTA) updates, and Firebase for push notifications.
Mobile App and Management Dashboard For Sharjah Education Council (UAE)
Bizzenger | Deals and Coupons Mobile Application For Customers and Merchantshttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bizzenger&hl=en&gl=US
I worked as a React Native team lead. The app was noticeably slow in performance and had a lot of bugs in the UI and logic. I changed the app's architecture and led a team of three React Native developers.
• App performance got improved significantly and user experience became much smoother.
• Added Merchant-related features into customer application and made it universal for both customers and merchants.
• Fixed all critical crashing issues and implemented a module to prevent and report crashes.
• Added internationalization (English, German, Turkish, Korean and Russian).
• Automated App Store and Play Store deployments using App center CI/CD.
• Added over-the-air (OTA) update to fix critical bugs using CodePush.
• Revamped the design of the application completely.
Viewy Real Estate Mobile App - The New Way to See Every Property As You Pass By Ithttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.viewy.app
To be able to push custom-scheduled notifications to customers, I integrated the Customer.io service. This enabled us to track customers' activities and push custom offers to a single customer or specific segments of customers. I also worked on the back end to fix the issues on the AWS Lambda function and DynamoDB. I also resolved the DNS and domain redirection issues.
Auth0 Guardian Library For React Nativehttps://www.npmjs.com/package/react-native-auth0-guardian
Auth0 was not supporting React Native, so I had to build a React Native bridge between Auth0 Guardian Java and Swift libraries. I created this library from scratch and open-sourced it. It helped some folks looking for solutions in the React Native community.
i18n Translations Extractor From Google Sheetshttps://www.npmjs.com/package/json-from-gsheet
React Native, Electron, Redux, Express.js, Next.js, MUI (Material UI), Jest, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Ionic, Video.js, NestJS
React, Node.js, React Native for Web, Redux-Saga, REST APIs, API Development, Twilio API, Socket.IO, WebRTC, Google Maps
Git, TestFlight, Expo.io, Expo, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), GitHub, AWS IAM, Amazon Cognito, RabbitMQ, Agora, Sentry, Vultr, Bugsnag
REST, Mobile Development, Unit Testing, Agile Software Development, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Test-driven Development (TDD), Azure DevOps
iOS, Android, Mobile, Web, AWS Lambda, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Twilio, Software Design Patterns, Docker, Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Mixpanel
JSON, MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), NoSQL, Redis, Databases, Google Cloud, PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB
Gatsby, Architecture, APIs, Integration, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Full-stack, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Storybook, Dashboards, Google Play Store, Mobile App Development, App Store, Localization, PWA, Front-end, User Interface (UI), MERN Stack, Single-page Applications (SPA), Back-end, Hybrid Apps, Web Development, Monorepos, Mobile Apps, Leadership, SVG Animation, Chatbot Conversation Design, SMS, Mobile Security, Serverless, Video Players, In-app Purchases, Styled-components, Amazon API Gateway, React Native Bridge, Computer Science, Software Development, Algorithms, CI/CD Pipelines, CodePush, Strapi, Cloudflare, Customer.io, APNs, DNS, Push Notifications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Sejong University - Seoul, South Korea