Tech Architect2020 - PRESENTHexaware Technologies
Technologies: SAP Business Intelligence (BI), Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle PL/SQL, SAP BW, SAP BI, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Designed and developed PL/SQL programs, SAP BI Reports, and Unix Shell Scripting for the new project.
- Worked on Performance Tuning, SQL Tuning, and overall application response.
- Trained new joiners on the application, DB, and SAP BI/BW reports.
Freelance Developer2015 - PRESENTFreelance Work
- Developed a type of software for logistics mid-range customers.
- Deployed stored programs in a MySQL database.
- Worked in the XAMPP framework for the development IDE.
- Developed a point-of-sale system with C#.NET on the front end and SQLite as the database.
Freelance Excel VBA/Macro Developer2018 - 2018ExxonMobil (via Toptal)
Technologies: Macros, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Microsoft Excel, Office 365
- Analyzed, modified, designed, and developed macros, Events, pivots, add-ins, Userforms, and VBA programs to an existing EMPNG spreadsheet.
- Debugged existing macros/VBA and new logic into EMPNG spreadsheets.
- Debugged the conditional formatting and formula issues present in the spreadsheet.
- Worked closely with the customers to purge all of the inappropriate data from the spreadsheet to improvise the performance/response time.
- Analyzed the workflow of the EMPNG spreadsheet and trained the customers on the best practices to prevent any future data issues with the spreadsheet.
- Created new template spreadsheets for new businesses.
- Trained the customers in both Excel and the spreadsheet functions for better performance and any further data issues.
- Worked on complex Excel features like pivot tables, HLookups, VLookups, formula, formatting, and more.
- Worked on a read/write module to and from the web, using Access.
Freelance Front-end and Database Developer2018 - 2018Sitka Tech Group (via Toptal)
Technologies: Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server 2016, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Macros, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Reports, Forms, Microsoft Access
- Migrated the SQL Server 2016 database objects to MS Access.
- Transferred all ASP.NET Web Forms to MS Access Forms.
- Moved all of the ASP.NET Reports to MS Access Reports.
- Wrote all of the macros and VBA programs to handle all the logic for the applications.
- Performed comprehensive end-to-end testing of all the forms and reports for the deployment.
Project Leader2013 - 2015Igate-Capgemini
Technologies: Batch Scripting, Kronos, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server 2012
- Worked on Oracle 10g/PostgreSQL to MS SQL Server 2012 migration project.
- Converted all of the Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, stored functions, packages, tables, indexes into a Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL) objects by using MS SQL Server Migration Agent and also by line to line conversion.
- Translated all of the Unix shell scripts scheduled in Cron to Batch scripts and PowerShell and scheduled Windows Scheduler.
- Successfully migrated a workforce central database for 65,000 employees without any post-release issues.
- Worked on SQL tuning and database tuning post-release, specifically on databases, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Designed and developed procedures, applications, and reports in SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports, and SSMA tools.
- Performed all administrative tasks of MS SQL DBA like backup, restore, indexing, mirroring using the MS SQL Server Management Studio.
- Designed, delivered, maintained, and supported scalable and highly available database solutions.
Senior Associate2010 - 2013Cognizant Technology Solutions
Technologies: C#.NET, Applications, Oracle, Java, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle PL/SQL
- Worked on a supply chain data integration project. Developed PL/SQL programs, Unix Shell Scripts, scheduled jobs in Cron for generation and the transmission of Oracle Apps data to an EDW Server.
- Developed code using the utl_file package to create files in the Unix directories for the apps table data.
- Created scripts in Unix shell scripts to enable data transmission from the Oracle server to an enterprise data warehousing server using SFTP, ConnectDirect.
- Scheduled the file creation and transmission (to EDW) in Cron scheduler for a daily transmission.
- Worked on a Java to Oracle PL/SQL migration project for a legal customer.
- Implemented all the business logic in Oracle PL/SQL from the Java scripts.
- Worked with Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Implemented best practices on incident, problem, and change management.
- Led the project independently with minimal guidance.
- Designed and developed complex SQL, views, tables, materialized views, indexes, collections, stored procedures, stored functions, packages, triggers, backups, and restorations.
- Worked on analytical functions, AWR Reports, tkprof, plantable, Statspack, and hints.
Software Engineer2006 - 2010Larsen & Toubro InfoTech Limited
Technologies: Oracle Forms & Reports, Oracle, Cron, Unix, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Rdb, Oracle PL/SQL
- Maintained and supported a payroll and provident fund system of a manufacturing customer.
- Built custom applications using Oracle Developer/2000 Forms for complex requirements of the payroll, PF, HR, and bonus processes.
- Designed custom reports using Oracle Developer/2000 Reports for complex reports like payroll, income tax, PF, bonus, and HR reports.
- Conducted administrative(DBA) tasks like backup export and reinstatement of old backups during maintenance work.
- Worked as an offshore developer for an electrical component manufacturing customer.
- Developed and supported applications in Oracle Forms 9i, Reports 9i, and Unix Shell Scripts, Windows Batch & PowerShell.
- Implemented database backup, recovery strategies.
- Managed and supported database platforms,.
- Worked closely with the vendors, external consultants, application support teams, technical support team and team members.
- Designed and developed complex SQL, views, tables, materialized views, indexes, collections, stored procedures, stored functions, packages, triggers, backups, and restores.
- Worked on analytical functions, AWR reports, TKProf, plan tables, Statspack, and hints.
Junior Programmer2006 - 2006Allsec Technologies
Technologies: SQL Server 2000
- Maintained and provided application support for a student loan consolidation project.
- Created and supported calling agent applications for dialing and dispatching calls using Windows programming.
- Wrote scripts to upload customer data to the dialer to dial calls to the fetched customers and direct them to the calling agents available.
- Developed end-of-day sales, week sales, and monthly sales reports for the clients.
- Customized VBA, SQL Server, macros, and Excel applications.