Technical Architect2020 - PRESENTHexaware Technologies
Technologies: SAP Business Intelligence (BI), Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle PL/SQL, SAP BW, SAP BI, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Unix, UNIX Utilities, Autosys, Linux
- Designed and developed PL/SQL programs, SAP BI reports, Unix shell scripting, Unix scripting, create and edit jobs features, and AutoSys monitoring for the new project. Worked in the development of primos, alias, and CP2A projects.
- Involved in performance tuning, SQL tuning, and the overall application response. Gained experience in writing complex SQL, packages, and AWR software.
- Maintained the day-to-day development, staging, UAT, and production job failures. Gained expertise in identifying and resolving Unix shell job failures, Unix commands, and scripting.
- Designed, developed, and updated Unix shell scripting jobs. Gained experience in using Unix/Linux commands for file handling and debugging. Became familiar with grep, find, vi, and the file admin commands.
- Have expertise in CI/CD, DevOps using Deployment Automation [Serena], Jenkins, Relman & BitBucket.
- Independently migrated the CP2A application from an AIX Unix system to a Linux server for an entire site.
Freelance Developer2015 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQLite, Visual Studio, ASP.NET Core MVC, C#.NET, MySQL, PHP, Ajax, jQuery
- Developed a type of software for logistics mid-range customers.
- Deployed stored programs, procedures, and triggers in a MySQL database.
- Worked in the XAMPP framework for the development IDE.
- Developed a point-of-sale system with C#.NET on the front end and SQLite as the database.
Freelance Excel VBA/Macro Developer2018 - 2018ExxonMobil (via Toptal)
Technologies: Macros, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Microsoft Excel, Office 365
- Analyzed, modified, designed, and developed macros, Events, pivots, add-ins, Userforms, and VBA programs in an existing EMPNG spreadsheet.
- Debugged existing macros/VBA and new logic into EMPNG spreadsheets.
- Debugged the conditional formatting and formula issues present in the spreadsheet.
- Collaborated with the customers to purge all of the spreadsheet's inappropriate data to improve the performance/response time.
- Analyzed the workflow of the EMPNG spreadsheet and trained the customers on the best practices to prevent any future data issues with the spreadsheet.
- Created new template spreadsheets for new businesses.
- Trained the customers in Excel and the spreadsheet functions for better performance and any further data issues.
- Worked on complex Excel features like pivot tables, HLookup, VLookup, formula, formatting, and more.
- Created a read and write module to and from the web, using Access.
Freelance Front-end and Database Developer2018 - 2018Sitka Technology Group (via Toptal)
Technologies: Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server 2016, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Macros, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Reports, Forms, Microsoft Access
- Migrated the SQL Server 2016 database objects to MS Access.
- Transferred all ASP.NET Web Forms to MS Access Forms.
- Moved all of the ASP.NET reports to MS Access reports.
- Wrote all of the macros and VBA programs to handle all the logic for the applications.
- Performed comprehensive end-to-end testing of all the forms and reports for the deployment.
Project Leader2013 - 2015Igate-Capgemini
Technologies: Batch Scripting, Kronos, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server 2012
- Worked on the Oracle 10g/PostgreSQL to MS SQL Server 2012 migration project.
- Converted all of the Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, stored functions, packages, tables, and indexes into a Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL) objects by using MS SQL Server Migration Agent and line to line conversion.
- Translated all of the Unix shell scripts scheduled in Cron to Batch scripts and PowerShell and scheduled Windows Scheduler.
- Migrated a central workforce database for 65,000 employees without any post-release issues successfully.
- Worked on SQL tuning and database tuning post-release, specifically on databases, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Designed and developed procedures, applications, and reports in SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports, and SSMA tools.
- Performed all administrative tasks of MS SQL DBA like backup, restore, indexing, and mirroring using the MS SQL Server Management Studio.
- Designed, delivered, maintained, and supported scalable and highly available database solutions.
Senior Associate2010 - 2013Cognizant Technology Solutions
Technologies: C#.NET, Applications, Oracle, Java, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle PL/SQL
- Worked on a supply chain data integration project. Developed PL/SQL programs, Unix Shell Scripts, and scheduled jobs in Cron for generation and transmission of Oracle Apps data to an EDW Server.
- Developed code using the utl_file package to create files in the Unix directories for the apps table data.
- Created scripts in Unix shell scripts to enable data transmission from the Oracle server to an enterprise data warehousing server using SFTP and ConnectDirect.
- Scheduled the file creation and transmission (to EDW) in Cron scheduler for a daily transmission.
- Worked on a Java to Oracle PL/SQL migration project for a legal customer.
- Implemented all the business logic in Oracle PL/SQL from the Java scripts.
- Implemented best practices on incident, problem, and change management.
- Led the project independently with minimal guidance.
- Designed and developed complex SQL, views, tables, materialized views, indexes, collections, stored procedures, stored functions, packages, triggers, backups, and restorations.
- Worked on analytical functions, AWR Reports, TKPROF, plan table, Statspack, and hints.
Software Engineer2006 - 2010Larsen & Toubro InfoTech Limited
Technologies: Oracle Forms & Reports, Oracle, Cron, Unix, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Rdb, Oracle PL/SQL
- Maintained and supported a payroll and provident fund (PF) system of a manufacturing customer.
- Built custom applications using Oracle Developer/2000 Forms for complex requirements of the payroll, PF, HR, and bonus processes.
- Designed custom reports using Oracle Developer/2000 Reports for complex reports like payroll, income tax, PF, bonus, and HR reports.
- Conducted administrative (DBA) tasks like export backup and reinstatement of old backups during maintenance work.
- Worked as an offshore developer for an electrical component manufacturing customer.
- Developed and supported applications in Oracle Forms 9i, Reports 9i, Unix Shell Scripts, and PowerShell.
- Implemented database backup, recovery strategies, etc.
- Worked closely with the vendors, external consultants, application support teams, technical support teams, and team members.
- Designed and developed complex SQL, views, tables, materialized views, indexes, collections, stored procedures, stored functions, packages, triggers, backups, and restores.
- Worked on analytical functions, AWR reports, TKPROF, plan tables, Statspack, and hints.
Junior Programmer2006 - 2006Allsec Technologies
Technologies: SQL Server 2000
- Maintained and provided application support for a student loan consolidation project.
- Created and supported calling agent applications for dialing and dispatching calls using Windows programming.
- Wrote scripts to upload customer data to the dialer to dial calls to the fetched customers and direct them to the calling agents available.
- Developed end-of-day sales, week sales, and monthly sales reports for the clients.
- Customized VBA, SQL Server, macros, and Excel applications.