Senior Data Scientist2022 - PRESENTFaethm
Technologies: AWS, Time Series Analysis, Forecasting, Python, Data Science, Agile, Looker, SQL, Data Scraping
- Mined data across a variety of sources using NLP and warehousing.
- Forecasted medium-long term trends in workforce behaviors.
- Communicated with stakeholders and clients via a proprietary SaaS platform.
Full-stack Data Scientist2020 - 2022Tymit
Technologies: Python, AWS, Amazon SageMaker, Regression, Classification, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Predictive Modeling, Predictive Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Science, SQL
- Created the entire analytics function moving the company from SharePoint and Excel to AuroraDB and BI tools Looker and Metabase.
- Developed and deployed a credit risk model to reduce financial loss and increase credit approvals.
- Implemented a pipeline to process user survey responses.
- Optimized conversion rate via social network advertisements.
- Implemented and improved facial recognition services atop AWS Rekognition.
Data Scientist | Visiting Fellow2020 - 2020The Francis Crick Institute
Technologies: Python, TensorFlow, SQL
- Developed a completely novel approach allowing live-cell classification.
- Directed impact to shaping how future experiments will be designed for Alzheimer's cell classification.
- Generated real insight into Parkinson’s drug efficacy by way of model interpretability.
Researcher | Postgraduate2015 - 2020University of Cambridge
Technologies: Python, Machine Learning, Azure, Regression, Classification, ImageJ, Machine Vision, Data Science, SQL
- Created fully automated data pipelines to perform live analysis and machine learning on data streams, warehoused in Azure.
- Analyzed large datasets with complex regression functions in MATLAB and R in order to demonstrate novel physical concepts.
- Contributed and authored three high-impact journal papers showcasing visualizations created in Python and insights garnered using machine learning.
- Taught laboratory practicals in C++ and Python to undergraduates at the University of Cambridge; overall, four cohorts of 20 students.
- Supervised and mentored four master's students through year-long projects with topics ranging from computer vision to complex classification.
Consultant Engineer2015 - 2015Sagentia
Technologies: C++, Python, Analysis, iOS, MATLAB, OpenCV
- Developed an algorithm in MATLAB for measuring curliness in hair from a photograph and translated it to OpenCV implementation on iOS and ARM devices.
- Created a native iOS app, published to the AppStore, to communicate and monitor implanted pacemakers.
- Worked on internal data collection and analytics using Python to streamline project budgets by optimizing project assignments.