- Technical Lead2011 - PRESENTMindtree Ltd
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008 R2, Telerik, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, jQuery, Spark, HBase, Team Foundation Server, SVN, AngularJS, Entity framework 5.0
- Implemented company policies, technical procedures, and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports, and data access.
- Proposed technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement of technical objects.
- Recommended architectural improvements, design solutions, and integration solutions.
- Generated deployment packages.
- Designed and developed utility tools.
- Developed web pages and user control that could be used with the company's CRM application.
- Reviewed and re-designed existing frameworks.
- Module Lead2009 - 2011Mindtree Ltd
Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, WCF, Web services, Visual SourceSafe, SSIS, Visual Studio 2008
- Developed technical solutions for business requirements provided by the business partners.
- Worked on task estimation, planning, and development.
- Worked on core modules for the credit authorization system which calculated credit scores for customers.
- Senior Associate2008 - 2009Mindtree Ltd
- Part of the onsite development in Sweden to develop the material management system for a new truck factory constructed in Russia.
- Involved in the architecture review with the senior architect.
- Identified the architectural issues with the system and fixed them.
- Involved in design and development, as well as preparing the test cases for verification.
- Provided maintenance and support for the development of applications.
- Programmer Analyst2007 - 2008Cognizant Technology Solutions
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server, Oracle
- Was responsible for migrating 3 Windows applications from VB to .NET technologies.
- Designed and developed core modules such as data access and business components which were later utilized by the team members to speed up development.
- Designed and developed the database and created views and triggers.
- Documented procedures for the core business modules.
- Participated in code review meetings and provided code review comments to the team members to improve the quality of the code.
- Senior Software Engineer2004 - 2007Chella Software Private Limited
Technologies: VB.NET, VB, SQL Server, Crystal Reports
- Led a team of 3 developers and upgraded the back office solution from VB to VB.NET.
- Involved in database architecture, design, building of database objects, and benchmarking.
- Developed core modules for modularity and flexibility in use.
- Led a small team focused on enhancement and customization, R&D, and analysis of various architectural approaches to the development of the product.
- Took complete ownership in developing the Branch Module which supported branches from various cities that allowed them access to reports.