Senior Software Developer2015 - 2017M-Net Telekommunikations GmbH
Technologies: Java, Scala, Spring, Guice, Lombok, Apache Camel, Play, Apache CXF, Scala, JMS, Tibco EMS, Active MQ, AngularJs, SpringBoot, Akka, Akka HTTP, Hibernate, Oracle, JPA, SpringData, Git, Maven, Gradle, SBT, IntelliJ, Flyway, Linux, Tomcat, Kanban
- Contributed to all phases of software development lifecycle including gathering requirements, designing API of web services, developing core modules of back-end processes, testing, and maintenance support.
- Created and presented solutions architecture. Helped to solve systems architectural problems.
- Helped to specify design, coding and technology stack standards. Coached employees.
Senior Principal Software Engineer / Software Architect2014 - 2016Online E-Auctions Startup
Technologies: Java, Scala, Spring, Apache Wicket, Bootstrap, JQuery, Play, Akka, AJAX, Quarz, ApachePOI, iText, MongoDB, SpringData, Node.Js, Lucene, Sorl, JUnit, Selenium, Webdriver, Selenide, Git, Maven, SBT, IntelliJ, Ubuntu, Tomcat, Apache Httpd, Kanban
- Designed and implemented various high performance modules for handling trading sessions and concurrent bids using event-based and streaming architectures.
- Collaborated with the client in the conception, planning, and implementation phases.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2015Deutsche Bundesbank
Technologies: Java, WebSphere, EJB, J2EE, CDI, JSF, PrimeFaces, Facelets, AJAX, JQuery, OpenJPA, JPA, IBMDB2, JMS, MessageBroker, TestNG, RAD, DbVisualizer, SVN, GIT, JUnit, Jenkins, Remedy, Xerces, SAX, StAX, iText, Unix, z/Os, Selenium, Maven, Nexus, Scrum
- Contributed to a global project and worked closely with development, maintenance, and business teams located in Germany, Italy, and Spain.
- Proposed and realized streamed based solution for Excel & PDF exporting processes.
- Performed performance testing and optimization on database, business services, and front-end levels.
- Implemented various Web UI modules and middle tier services.
- Integrated web application with a Message Broker and DB2 database.
Senior Software Developer2013 - 2014Siemens AG
- Developed a new version of stock & share trading portal for Siemens and OSRAM employees.
- Implemented various use cases, web GUI elements, reporting services and EAI solutions.
- Earned experience in software engineering specialized in accounting, taxes and investing planning areas.
Senior Software Developer2012 - 2013GMX.com | Mail.com | United Internet AG | 1&1 Internet AG
Technologies: Java, Tomcat, Spring, Apache Wicket, JQuery, Hibernate, JPA, Oracle DB, Apache Cassandra, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAXP, REST, JAX-RS, RestEasy, JSON, Guava, JUnit, Maven, Gradle, Eclipse, IDEA IntelliJ, GIT, Jenkins, JMeter, Selenium, JIRA, Scrum, Ubuntu
- Developed, from scratch, a new registration and customer care module for a large-scaled web mail portal.
- Participated in architectural decision making and services API design.
- Performed load testing of the portal using JMeter with further analysis and elimination of deadlocks and memory leaks.
- Implemented multi-language and multi-tenancy solutions using Apache Wicket, Spring and NoSQL technologies.
- Development various back-end services with RESTful API for the mail.com portal.
Senior Software Developer2011 - 2012Allianz Germany AG
Technologies: Java, IBM WebSphere AS, JSF, Richfaces, MyFaces, Facelets, Spring, AJAX, Hibernate, JPA, Oracle, JAX-WS, Axis, JSON, JSONP, JUnit, Maven, Oracle PL/SQL, Toad, Rational Application Developer, JMeter, JIRA, Confluence, Scrum, Shell programming
- Integrated various health, property, and life insurance back-ends as well as Allianz banking services using EAI technologies.
- Optimized legacy Java and PL/SQL code.
- Introduced Spring, JPA, JSF frameworks as well as TDD technology into the legacy coded projects.
- Gained fluency in insurance and banking business fields.
- Coached employees.
Senior Software Developer2008 - 2011O2 Germany | Telefónica
Technologies: Java, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, AbaXX, Apache Wicket, AJAX, Dojo, Coremedia CMS, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow, JAX-WS, JAXP, Axis, XSLT, JMS, Oracle, SVN, GIT, Maven, Ant, Eclipse, CD, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, Mockito, Scrum
- Senior Software Developer by the development of the new O2 portal (www.o2.de) for Germany.
- Developed registration, customer care, campaign and product management front-end and back-end services.
- Performed re-design of legacy services to the newest J2EE technologies that simplified the code and reduced its size by 60% or more.
- Helped with creation of continuous delivery system with automated regression and load testing.
Software Developer/Sr. Software Developer2002 - 2008Payback | Loyalty Partner GmbH
Technologies: Java, J2EE, WebLogic 10, EJB, EJB-QL, Webwork, Struts, Oracle, Hibernate, HQL, Spring, Ant, Maven, Eclipse, Web Services, Axis, JAX-WS, Apache Tomcat, SOA, EAI, ETL, UML, PL/SQL, Shell Programming
- Contributed to various J2EE front-end, back-end and Oracle database projects by Loyalty Management System „Payback" and German Railways (Deutsche Bahn).
- Designed and developed Oracle-based big data ETL processes.
- Developed various solutions from scratch using J2EE technologies and cache-oriented and event-based architectures.
Software Engineer2000 - 2002Materialise N.v. | Quadrox N.v.
- Served as a Software Engineer in rapid-prototyping and video surveillance product teams.