Technical Lead2021 - PRESENTASB Bank
Technologies: JSON, HTML, Pega, APIs, Postman, CSS, IT Project Management, Agile, Azure DevOps, Java, Scrum, Product Owner, Solution Architecture, Technical Leadership, Business Analysis, Microsoft Graph API, REST, Code Review, Source Code Review, OAuth, Integration, API Integration, Microservices, Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting, Requirements Analysis, Back-end, Front-end, Data Management
- Delivered a Pega-based case management solution called Waihanga, enabling the teams across the organization to design and automate their business processes.
- Designed and delivered strategic plans for implementing business solutions.
- Mentored and provided technical leadership to the teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Helped team members analyze and troubleshoot the incidents and problems to find the root cause.
- Provided recommendations and roadmaps for proposed solutions.
- Reviewed and validated solutions from other teams, enforcing controls, policies, and procedures.
- Documented and shared best practice knowledge for new solutions.
- Engaged closely with all the business stakeholders to understand their requirements and communicate new features and benefits.
- Maintained quality service by establishing and enforcing the organization's standards and best practices.
- Led the APIs integration of different systems and platforms within the bank to implement the operational transformation of various back office processes.
Senior System Architect2020 - 2021Ministry of Justice of New Zealand
Technologies: Pega, Jira, Java, REST, Postman, Agile, Business Process Management (BPM), Process Automation, Digital Transformation, Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Technical Requirements, Back-end, Front-end
- Implemented the Pega Government Platform (PGP) to support Māori Land Court in recording information and decision-making for Māori freehold landowners. The Court manages millions of ownership records across approximately 27,000 blocks.
- Configured and developed custom code using the Pega platform while providing customer post-implementation support.
- Mentored juniors and less experienced team members with development best practices and root cause analysis.
Senior Software Consultant2014 - 2021Datacom Group
Technologies: Azure DevOps, Jira, UiPath, K2, SharePoint, Azure, DocuSign, .NET, Pega, SQL, Windows Server, Azure Blobs, K2 SmartForms, K2 Blackpearl, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, BizTalk, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power BI, HTML, CSS, File Servers, Business Process Management (BPM), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Windows PowerShell, ShareGate, Postman, Swagger, Microsoft SQL Server, Project Consultancy, Project Coordination, CI/CD Pipelines, GitLab CI/CD, System Design, Cross-functional Collaboration, Team Leadership, Software Design, Software Development, Leadership, Bootstrap, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Docker, Microservices, Azure Cosmos DB, Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting, Back-end, Front-end, Full-stack, Desktop, Desktop App Design, Desktop Web Design, Data Management, Database Management
- Engaged closely with customers to understand and define their requirements.
- Collaborated with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensured successful delivery of business applications to our enterprise customers as the technical lead.
- Collaborated with business development managers and presented proposals to customers.
- Gathered requirements, estimated detailed costs and efforts, and drafted plans and documentation.
- Led analysis, design, and delivery of business process management solutions.
- Provided ongoing post-implementation support for customers, including root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Offered technical guidance and best practices to several clients to integrate their systems for digital process automation using APIs and Azure Web Apps.
Senior System Architect2019 - 2020Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment of New Zealand
- Designed and developed new Pega applications during the global COVID-19 pandemic to support businesses and organizations, including contact and location tracing, debut hibernation, wage and leave subsidy, and business travel document.
- Ensured successful delivery of business applications as a Pega consultant.
- Configured and developed custom code using the Pega platform, including production deployment of Pega applications.
- Mentored juniors and less experienced team members and documented implementations of business process management technology.
- Performed root cause analysis and troubleshot for provided ongoing post-implementation support for customers.
- Used Figma to create UI/UX for user-facing Pega forms.
- Integrated the various government systems using REST APIs to provide a better user experience to business connect users.
Solutions Architect2018 - 2019Fulton Hogan
Technologies: K2, SharePoint 365, REST, HTML, CSS, Windows Server, Azure, Azure DevOps, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DevOps, Microsoft Power Apps, REST APIs, Windows, Integration, API Integration, Authentication, Low Code, Low-code Development, No-code, Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting, Requirements Analysis, Back-end, Full-stack
- Built K2-based work and asset management systems for New Zealand and Australia.
- Implemented web services and API management with custom authorization and authentication to handle complex business operations.
- Developed a custom module to support task delegation and approval management to remove dependency from the active directory.
- Automated entire asset transfer process using workflow application, allowing users to transfer individual and bulk assets across any business unit and region with dynamic business approvals and escalations.
- Contributed to the integration with JDE REST API using API management and Rinami's Cantara cloud API.
- Supported the live applications in production, troubleshot and performed root cause analysis for any production issues.
Application Architect2017 - 2018Carters
Technologies: K2, SharePoint 365, Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Microsoft Power BI, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure Blobs, Blob Storage, Azure Blob Storage API, K2 SmartForms, K2 Blackpearl, BizTalk, Microsoft Power Apps, Azure, .NET, SQL, Windows Server, CRM APIs, SharePoint API, DocuSign, Software Consulting, Software Design, Leadership, Team Leadership, Cross-platform, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Azure Cosmos DB, Microservices, Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis, Data Management
- Designed and implemented a single application to replace the paper-based systems that did not communicate and enabled staff to see a single source of truth for customer manufacturing orders.
- Built a K2 solution that provided consents, estimates, and manufacturing of buildings in a single workflow-driven solution.
- Gathered requirements, held project analysis workshops, and provided estimations, followed by architecture solutions and managing development.
- Implemented an SAP-like system to keep SOLAR, the Carters' main system, and built a digital platform using K2, CRM, and SharePoint to create an end-to-end process designed specifically for the Carters' processes.
- Deployed the K2 solution and upgraded the platform to 4.7.
- Developed a custom K2 Worklist Broker with a delegation feature by integrating K2 and business data so that users could manage requests assigned to them in real time.
- Integrated with Dynamics 365 to maintain and update customer and contact information with internal schema-based relationships.
- Enabled integration to bespoke systems such as EMS and SOLAR using BizTalk web service.
- Utilized APIs to generate DocuSign documents for obtaining customer signatures and progressing their application within K2 using Azure Web Apps.
- Monitored for potential issues and incidents proactively; troubleshot and performed the root cause analysis.
Application Architect2016 - 2017Fletcher Building
Technologies: ASP.NET, K2, K2 SmartForms, K2 Blackpearl, SharePoint, Windows Server, IIS, SQL, .NET, HTML, CSS, Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting
- Implemented a K2-based solution that enabled debt recovery management across the Fletcher Building group.
- Set up, installed, configured, and upgraded the K2 environment.
- Provided off-site and on-site technical support during and after working hours. Performed root cause analysis and troubleshooting to resolve the incidents.
System Architect2016 - 2017Royal Flying Doctor Service
Technologies: K2, K2 SmartForms, K2 Blackpearl, SharePoint, Windows Server, IIS, Architecture
- Led requirements discovery workshops with business and other stakeholders to migrate the existing Nintex solutions to the K2 platform.
- Conducted pre-sale meetings and requirement gathering sessions and drafted a statement of work (SOW).
- Set up, installed, and configured the K2 environment.
Solutions Architect2016 - 2016South Australia - The Department for Environment and Water
Technologies: K2, K2 SmartForms, K2 Blackpearl, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Amazon Web Services (AWS), ASP.NET, .NET, Windows Server, IIS
- Implemented a POC application for DEWNR's water management solution using K2, Microsoft CRM, and Dynamics AX to perform their core role without system limitations and constraints getting in the way.
- Set up, installed, and configured the K2 environment.
- Integrated K2 with various systems and platforms for an enhanced user experience.
Software Consultant2015 - 2016Downer Group
Technologies: K2, SQL, SharePoint, InfoPath, K2 SmartForms, K2 Blackpearl, HTML, CSS, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows PowerShell
- Implemented an agile delivery center using Microsoft and K2 platform to build process-based solutions to drive the delivery of ultra-fast broadband services across New Zealand.
- Developed custom K2 controls for Excel and file system services to remove the dependency on the SharePoint document library, which resulted in a vast performance improvement.
- Configured and managed all K2 servers in development, test, and production environments.
- Developed various business processes using SQL, SharePoint, InfoPath, and K2 smartforms.
- Fixed and optimized current solutions and mentored juniors in the team.
- Installed custom controls and service brokers and applied cold fixes on all servers in the K2 farm.
- Implemented offline forms that allowed technicians in rural areas to manage their jobs on their iOS devices.
Software Consultant2014 - 2015Zespri International
Technologies: SharePoint, K2, K2 SmartForms, K2 Blackpearl, SAP, Azure, Jira, APIs, SQL, ASP.NET, C#, IIS, Windows Server, Kofax, Business Process Management (BPM), BizTalk, InfoPath, SharePoint 365, SharePoint Migration, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows PowerShell, Data Management
- Developed a K2-based solution to automate and centralize all finance and HR processes. Used K2 smartforms and workflows to pull together data from SQL, SAP, SharePoint, and other systems such as BizTalk and Kofax.
- Installed K2 blackpearl, smartforms, and connect and upgraded and migrated them to the Azure cloud.
- Migrated Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 365 and installed Microsoft SharePoint 2013 for on-premises migration of the hybrid model.
- Performed installation, configuration, and upgrade of K2 platforms, including Windows Server, SQL Server, and IIS.
- Set up web services to interact with Microsoft SQL, SharePoint, K2, and SAP using K2 connect and WCF.
- Developed business applications using K2, SharePoint, InfoPath, and K2 smartforms.
- Configured Virto Workflow Scheduler to execute timer-based K2 and SharePoint workflows.
- Provided off-site and on-site support during and after working hours.
- Integrated with SAP to create and update invoices and purchase orders from K2 workflows using REST APIs.
Intranet Manager2013 - 2014Ooredoo
Technologies: SharePoint, InfoPath, K2, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, CSS, K2 SmartForms, K2 Blackpearl
- Worked actively on the group's Intranet, Buzz, which became one of the world's top 10 intranets.
- Designed and developed a powerful K2 solution for its global mobility program for the approval, onboarding, and offboarding of employees across all operating companies.
- Developed various IT process workflows using SharePoint, InfoPath, and K2 Studio.
- Designed and developed various IT, HR, and finance workflows connecting all operating countries across the group using SharePoint, InfoPath, and K2 blackpearl.
- Managed administrative tasks and user requests on SharePoint application servers.
IT Analyst2012 - 2013wi-tribe
Technologies: SharePoint, InfoPath, SQL, .NET, Mobile Development, Windows App Development, Sockets, Socket Programming, Android, C#, C#.NET, HTML, CSS
- Institutionalized a completely paperless environment by automating all business processes using SharePoint and .NET technologies.
- Designed and developed custom .NET and SharePoint applications, including workflows and timer jobs.
- Created custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports using Visual Studio.
- Developed a custom solution for a queue management system using mobile development and Socket programming in C#, Android, and Sockets.
- Designed and developed ETL service involving MS SQL, MySQL, and Oracle Database.
Visiting Lecturer2011 - 2013Bahria University
Technologies: HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver, CSS, Web Development, Visual Studio, Visual Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Computer Graphics, System Programming, Computer Science, University Teaching, Lecturing
- Delivered lectures and practical labs session on various programming subjects.
- Conducted quizzes and exams for mid-term and final exams.
- Helped students complete their final-year projects.
IT Specialist2011 - 2012Streamline Solutions
Technologies: SharePoint, HTML, ASP.NET, PHP, Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, C#, Visual Studio, CSS, Code Review, Source Code Review, Deployment, Windows, Authentication, ASP, ASPX, Ajax, APIs, ADO.NET
- Developed a custom document management system with collaborative editing and authoring functionality using SharePoint and C# for AeroTech Aviation, UAE.
- Designed and developed a web application to manage internal service delivery surveys for Ufone, a leading telecom company in Pakistan.
- Developed a smart learning management system (LMS), a complete end-to-end solution based on ISO 10015 for organizational learning and development purposes.
- Designed and developed an online portal to manage bulk invitations and register for the British Council's symposiums.
Web Designer2010 - 2011Jazz Pakistan
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, Web Development
- Designed front-end user interfaces for Ultimus Workflow that was developed in SharePoint and ASP.NET.
- Implemented web template interfaces in Dreamweaver.
- Designed web templates using HTML and CSS in Adobe Photoshop.
Web Developer2008 - 2011Bahria University
Technologies: Moodle, WordPress, PHP, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, SQL, Windows Server, SharePoint, FTP, Web Host Manager (WHM), Web Hosting, cPanel, Domain DNS Setup, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Access, Adobe Photoshop
- Created and developed a collaboration portal for students and faculty members using SharePoint.
- Deployed a learning management system known as Moodle.
- Designed, developed, and managed the university's official website and in-house development for different departments and student clubs' websites.
- Acted as a support and service contact person resolving user queries on the developed applications, portals, and websites.
- Managed and developed various projects for different departments using ASP.NET.
Web Developer2009 - 2010CreationsPool
Technologies: HTML, Web Development, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, CSS, Web Hosting, cPanel, Visual Studio, Web Host Manager (WHM), Domain DNS Setup, eCommerce
- Designed and developed websites for various international clients.
- Implemented and managed eCommerce websites for clients.
- Designed and developed the company's artwork, including logo, letterhead, and website.
Design Executive2008 - 2009Crème De la Crème Promotions
Technologies: Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, HTM, CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Web UX, Web UI
- Developed a website for the Ground the Underground campaign of one of the major telecom companies to promote underground music bands in Pakistan.
- Designed media artwork for clients and events, including logos, posters, and websites.
- Created the company's letterheads, business cards, and website.