Microsoft Dynamics Consultant2020 - PRESENTAvallis Investments
Technologies: Dynamics CRM 365, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power Automate
- Developed Dynamics 365 to automate the company's trading desk, including account management, business introductions, counterparty, custodian banks, and assets under management.
- Contributed to syncing Bloomberg, Refinitiv, and Saxo Markets data to the platform.
- Conducted user training to improve adoption of the system and improve it based on feedback.
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant2015 - 2020Sovereign Trust
Technologies: Dynamics CRM 365, Dynamics CRM 2011, Dynamics CRM 2015, SharePoint, Office 365, Teams
- Developed Dynamics CRM starting with 2011 on-premises and 2015 on-premises and then migrated to Dynamics 365 Cloud.
- Managed and customized the system individually for 110 users based in 28 offices.
- Oversaw the data migration from Dynamics 2015 on-premises to 365 Cloud.
- Served as both technical and functional consultant.
- Provided end-user support and training for all versions of Dynamics.
- Synced external systems such as dotdigital (email), WordPress (website forms), and social media (LinkedIn).
- Centralized the database for the full group in accordance with the GDPR regulations.
CIM Tutor (Certificate and Diploma Levels)2016 - 2019Oakwood
Technologies: Marketing, Marketing Mix, Web Marketing, Lead Marketing
- Prepared training and learning materials according to CIM's module learning goals to help students structure their course and work toward their assignments.
- Took special classes for students (first-time and experienced marketers) to understand marketing challenges related to their companies and work on how CIM can help them overcome those challenges.
- Guided students with their assignments, advised them on how to structure them and how to go about their research to help them improve the quality of the assignment.
- Achieved a 90% pass rate in all submissions for students.
Digital and Social Media Consultant2014 - 2015RAD Communications
Technologies: Social Media, Social APIs, Social Games
- Prepared a complete digital media strategy for the clients.
- Managed campaigns on social networks to achieve engagement rates of at least 1.2%.
- Managed adverts of social networks to achieve an average cost per click (CPC) of $0.20.
- Created engaging games and activities for Meiji brands Yan Yan and Hello Panda.
- Managed the group social media for Al Ghurair Investment.
Digital and Social Media Consultant2012 - 2014Adwin Enterprises
Technologies: Social, Websites, Email, SEO Tools, Pay-per-Click (PPC)
- Developed and managed digital marketing campaigns for clients.
- Advised on SEO and SEM and also set up PPC adverts on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Managed email marketing campaigns, the schedules, content, and design.
- Managed databases for marketing purposes, researched new names, and maintained quality and kept up-to-date records of the existing ones.
Marketing Manager2011 - 2012Meed
Technologies: Tech Conferences, Websites, SEO Tools, Content Creation, Lead Marketing, Sponsorship
- Helped achieve delegate targets for different events, including. Aluminum Middle East and the Middle East Petrochemicals in Dubai, Stadium Build Middle East and Qatar Transport in Doha, and Qatar Infrastructure Projects conference in London.
- Worked in tandem with telesales and sponsorship team to improve click-through rates (CTR) for emails (on average by 28%), effective calls for telesales and sponsorship teams, and increased traffic to conference websites.
- Managed the PPC campaigns on Google and LinkedIn effectively as well as keyword bidding process on Google AdWords account to achieve better targeted adverts for each conference, resulting in higher data capture rates and increasing ROI.
Marketing Manager2010 - 2011Al Rashid Investments
Technologies: Websites, Marketing, Events
- Promoted the ICC brand through partnerships in important markets such as China, Spain, and Italy.
- Liaised with partners such as China Ceramic Industry Headquarters (CCIH) to promote ICC Dubai in China.
- Increased customer data by sourcing new contacts online and through partners to promote ICC Dubai in regional markets.
Marketing Executive2008 - 2009DMG Events
Technologies: Marketing, Websites, SEO Tools, Email
- Launched the Red Dot Design Award in the Middle East.
- Achieved the target of 50,000 unique visitors to the show.
- Used effective keywords and on-page and off-page techniques to improve SEO for Index Website.
Sales Executive2006 - 2008Channels Exhibitions
Technologies: Sales, Sponsorship, Exhibitions
- Conducted my own research to prospect and recruit exhibitors according to the relevant trade shows creating a mix of regional and international client base.
- Created effective email marketing campaigns to drive traffic to websites and also increase visitor registrations.
- Sold the exhibition space for Middle East Exclusive, Private Label Middle East, Photo World, Gifts & Premiums, and Interiors UAE.
Managing Partner2000 - 2006Adwin Advertising
Technologies: Advertising, Printing, Promotion, Audiovisuals
- Maintained healthy P&L by increasing sales of Sakurai four-color printing machines and efficiently managing the cost structure.
- Increased market share of Sakurai printing machines from 5% to 15% (threefold increase in five years.
- Constantly exceeded given targets of AED75,000+ per month for audio-visual products and AED1,000,000 for printing products.
- Conducted product training and demos for customers during GITEX and at customer locations to increase awareness of the product, which in turn increased adoption rates.