Verified Expert in Engineering
Nadir is a marketing and technology professional with 20+ years of experience in various industries such as financial services, events, exhibitions, print production, and advertising. His education includes an MBA from Lancaster University Management School, postgraduate diploma from Chartered Institute of Marketing, and Microsoft certification for Dynamics CRM Development and Customization. He is currently pursuing a master’s degree in software engineering from the University of Liverpool.
MacOS, Dynamics CRM 365, Dynamics CRM 2011, Dynamics CRM 2015, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), XRM
The most amazing...
...project I've developed are Dynamics 365 CE instances for financial services firms working with asset management, wealth management, and corporate services.
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
- Developed Dynamics 365 to automate the company's trading desk, including account management, business introductions, counterparty, custodian banks, and assets under management.
- Contributed to syncing Bloomberg, Refinitiv, and Saxo Markets data to the platform.
- Conducted user training to improve the system's adoption and enhance it based on feedback.
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
- Developed Dynamics CRM starting with 2011 on-premises and 2015 on-premises and then migrated to Dynamics 365 Cloud.
- Managed and customized the system individually for 110 users based in 28 offices.
- Oversaw the data migration from Dynamics 2015 on-premises to 365 Cloud.
- Served as both technical and functional consultant.
- Provided end-user support and training for all versions of Dynamics.
- Synced external systems such as dotdigital (email), WordPress (website forms), and social media (LinkedIn).
- Centralized the database for the entire group following the GDPR.
CIM Tutor (Certificate and Diploma Levels)
- Prepared training and learning materials according to CIM's module learning goals to help students structure their course and work toward their assignments.
- Took special classes for students (first-time and experienced marketers) to understand marketing challenges related to their companies and work on how CIM can help them overcome those challenges.
- Guided students with their assignments, advised them on how to structure them and how to go about their research to help them improve the quality of the assignment.
- Achieved a 90% pass rate in all submissions for students.
Digital and Social Media Consultant
- Prepared a complete digital media strategy for the clients.
- Managed campaigns on social networks to achieve engagement rates of at least 1.2%.
- Managed adverts of social networks to achieve an average cost per click (CPC) of $0.20.
- Created engaging games and activities for Meiji brands Yan Yan and Hello Panda.
- Managed the group social media for Al Ghurair Investment.
Digital and Social Media Consultant
- Developed and managed digital marketing campaigns for clients.
- Advised on SEO and SEM and set up pay-per-click adverts on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Handled email marketing campaigns, schedules, content, and design.
- Managed databases for marketing purposes, researched new names, maintained quality, and kept up-to-date records of the existing ones.
- Helped achieve delegate targets for different events, including Aluminum Middle East and the Middle East Petrochemicals in Dubai, Stadium Build Middle East and Qatar Transport in Doha, and the Qatar Infrastructure Projects conference in London.
- Worked in tandem with telesales and sponsorship team to improve click-through rates (CTR) for emails (on average by 28%), effective calls for telesales and sponsorship teams, and increased traffic to conference websites.
- Managed the PPC campaigns on Google and LinkedIn effectively as well as keyword bidding process on Google AdWords account to achieve better targeted adverts for each conference, resulting in higher data capture rates and increasing ROI.
Al Rashid Investments
- Promoted the ICC brand through partnerships in important markets such as China, Spain, and Italy.
- Liaised with partners such as China Ceramic Industry Headquarters (CCIH) to promote ICC Dubai in China.
- Increased customer data by sourcing new contacts online and through partners to promote ICC Dubai in regional markets.
- Launched the Red Dot Design Award in the Middle East.
- Achieved the target of 50,000 unique visitors to the show.
- Used effective keywords and on-page and off-page techniques to improve SEO for Index Website.
- Conducted my own research to prospect and recruit exhibitors according to the relevant trade shows creating a mix of regional and international client base.
- Created effective email marketing campaigns to drive traffic to websites and also increase visitor registrations.
- Sold the exhibition space for Middle East Exclusive, Private Label Middle East, Photo World, Gifts & Premiums, and Interiors UAE.
- Maintained healthy P&L by increasing sales of Sakurai four-color printing machines and efficiently managing the cost structure.
- Increased market share of Sakurai printing machines from 5% to 15% (threefold increase in five years.
- Constantly exceeded given targets of AED75,000+ per month for audio-visual products and AED1,000,000 for printing products.
- Conducted product training and demos for customers during GITEX and at customer locations to increase awareness of the product, which in turn increased adoption rates.
Avallis Investment CRM (AI365)
Sovereign Group CRM
Sovereign Group | Microsoft 365 Implementation
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Power Apps, Visual Studio
Dynamics CRM 365, Marketing Management, Marketing Plans, Dynamics CRM Workflows, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Dynamics CRM 2011, Dynamics CRM 2015, Planning, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Office 365, Teams, dotdigital, Solution Architecture, CRM APIs, Program Management, Microsoft Power Automate, Google Search Console, Leadership, Business Management, Operations, Corporate Finance, Email, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Software Engineering, Microsoft Power Platform, Marketing Mix, Web Marketing, Lead Marketing, Social Games, Social, Websites, SEO Tools, Tech Conferences, Content Creation, Sponsorship, Events, Sales, Advertising, Printing, Promotion, Audiovisual Design, Microsoft 365, SharePoint UI
WordPress API, Bloomberg API, Refinitive API, Social APIs
Agile, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-per-Click (PPC)
MacOS, SharePoint, WordPress, XRM, Bloomberg Terminal, Windows, SharePoint 365, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Social Media, Marketing
Microsoft SQL Server
Postgraduate Certificate with Merit in Software Engineering
University of Liverpool - Liverpool, United Kingdom
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Lancaster University Management School - Lancaster, United Kingdom
Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing
Chartered Institute of Marketing - Berkshire, United Kingdom
Microsoft Certified Professional