Cloud Infrastructure Engineer | Azure Technical Trainer2021 - PRESENTMicrosoft
Technologies: Azure PaaS, Azure Blobs, Azure Marketplace, Azure SQL, Azure Queue, Azure DevOps, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Single Sign-on (SSO), IT Governance, Group Policy, Server Backups, Azure Active Directory, Billing & Collections, Cost Management, Azure Cloud Services, Cost Estimation, Cost Modeling, Cost Analysis, Azure Synapse, Cloud Architecture
- Helped several clients build, deploy, and manage their custom web apps using various native popular tools and programming languages.
- Used Azure Pricing Calculator and the total cost of ownership (TCO) framework to help clients reach a consumption-based pricing structure that allows large enterprises to manage their IT budgets better.
- Designed storage architecture to help businesses own and operate on-premises data storage equipment, reducing upfront costs and consistent overhead.
Azure Cloud Architect2018 - 2021CTDI
Technologies: Terraform, Disaster Recovery Consulting, APIs, Linux, Networks, Cloud Migration, Data Migration, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon EC2, DevOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure Virtual Networks, Azure Files, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Network Security Groups, Azure Storage, Azure DevOps, Azure Active Directory, Billing & Collections, Cost Management, Azure Cloud Services, Cost Estimation, Cost Modeling, Cost Analysis, Azure Synapse, Cloud Architecture
- Developed an eCommerce application using a microservices architecture. Each microservice was built to focus on a single business capability, such as the shopping cart, search, and customer review.
- Built solutions and ideal architectures for organizations that do not have to worry about maintaining a server.
- Helped develop solutions for organizations into cloud security, big data, and mobility, helping organizations scale and grow with 50% revenue.
Solution Architect2014 - 2018Creative Edge Innovative Services
Technologies: AWS IAM, JSON, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudTrail, Amazon CloudWatch, Azure, Architecture, Azure DevOps, Azure Active Directory, Billing & Collections, Cost Management, Azure Cloud Services, Cost Estimation, Cost Modeling, Cost Analysis, Azure Synapse, Cloud Architecture
- Helped Creative Edge Innovative Services reduce the processing time sixfold and increase the delivery of customer quotes by almost 30%.
- Helped the organization cut IT capital expenditure and operational costs by 70% and 50%, respectively, while delivering a highly available, low-latency IT service with AWS.
- Built an agile infrastructure platform that allowed Creative Edge Innovative Services to reduce development and testing environment costs by 75%.
Data Analyst2011 - 2014Creative Edge Innovative Services
Technologies: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL, Excel VBA, Microsoft Power BI, Architecture
- Built key-value stores with embedded systems, URL shorteners, configuration data, application variables and flags for web applications, state information, and data represented by a dictionary or hash to enable speed, scalability, and flexibility.
- Maintained the database by the service provider, as organizations only charged for usage of service. I made it cost-effective and zeroed upkeep, but with data stewardship and potential network limitations.
- Built databases, schema-on-read, schema-on-write, SQL and NoSQL, and ETL processes to help with data transformation.