Cloud Solution Architect2018 - PRESENTCTDI
Technologies: Terraform, Disaster Recovery Consulting, APIs, Linux, Networks, Cloud Migration, Data Migration
- Developed an eCommerce application using a microservices architecture. Each microservice was built to focus on a single business capability, such as shopping cart, search, and customer review.
- Built solutions and ideal architectures for organizations that don't have to worry about maintaining a server.
- Helped develop solutions for organizations into cloud security, big data, and mobility, helping organizations scale and grow with 50% revenue.
Solution Architect2014 - 2018Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank
Technologies: AWS IAM, JSON, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch
- Helped Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank reduce the processing time by 6x and increase the delivery of customer quotes by almost 30 percent.
- Helped the organization cut IT capital expenditure and operational costs by 70 percent and 50 percent, respectively, while delivering a highly available, low-latency IT service with AWS.
- Built an agile infrastructure platform that allowed Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank to reduce development and testing environment costs by 75% percent.
Data Analyst2011 - 2014Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank
Technologies: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL, Excel VBA, Microsoft Power BI
- Built key-value stores with embedded systems, URL shorteners, configuration data, application variables and flags for web applications, state information, and data represented by a dictionary or hash to enable speed, scalability, and flexibility.
- Maintained the database by the service provider, as organizations only charged for usage of service. I made it cost-effective and zeroed upkeep, but with data stewardship and potential network limitations.
- Built databases, schema-on-read, schema-on-write, SQL and NoSQL, and ETL processes to help with data transformation.