Software Engineer Intern2018 - 2018Zumper
- Built Zumper’s first programmatic ad product that will allow landlords to better advertise rental listings.
- Integrated external listing feeds from multifamily landlords worth over $25,000 in booking value.
- Patched security bugs surfaced by HackerOne e.g., cross-domain referer leakage and email harvesting.
- Deployed a serverless data pipeline using AWS components to enable in-house mobile analytics.
- Placed 8/24 in the company's bugathon by fixing seven bugs over the course of a week.
Software Engineer Intern2017 - 2017Uber Technologies
Technologies: Java, Docker, Microservice Architecture, Mesos, Kafka, Kibana, Logstash, Elasticsearch
- Developed and deployed a plugin that emits custom metrics from Elasticsearch clusters for increased observability.
- Enabled multitenancy in Elasticsearch by integrating access control functionality into the plugin.
- Reduced on-call stress and increased hardware efficiency by architecting an on-demand log indexing tool.
Software Engineer Intern2016 - 2016Microsoft Corporation
Technologies: Java, C#, Customer Validation, Elasticsearch, Lucene, Distributed Systems, Automation
- Developed and shipped the auto-complete feature for Azure Search.
- Validated and architected the feature through extensive customer interviews.
- Constructed a custom Elasticsearch plugin to enable real-time autocomplete on very large indexes.
- Helped answer customer questions in order to help the team achieve a one-day support case resolution SLA.
- Developed indoor navigation software for Microsoft HoloLens.
Software Engineer Intern2014 - 2014Asian Institute of Technology
Technologies: C++, Feature Selection, SVM, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Unix
- Designed and implemented a motorcycle detection system for the Thai police using the OpenCV and libSVM library.
- Constructed a similarity metric to detect duplicate motorcycles between frames.