Verified Expert in Engineering
Narek is a software engineering professional with proven working experience in both small startups and large international enterprises. He has a solid background in algorithmics and theoretical computer science. His personal and commercial experience resulted in various US patents and scientific publications. Narek's experience in various types of development lifecycles allows him to flexibly balance performance, budget, timeline, reliability, and other important aspects of designing software.
JetBrains, Git, Java, Apache Maven, Jira, C++, Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a fully virtual computer infrastructure that can compile, link, load, execute, and debug a simple, functional programming language.
- Designed, developed, and maintained a real-time augmented reality solution for remote support, including network layer communication protocols, cross-platform, efficient back end, and user-facing software for multiple mobile and desktop platforms.
- Designed and led technical parts of large projects (epics).
- Collected and managed behavioral statistics databases.
- Conducted interviews and mentored new-hired junior staff.
- Developed and managed training programs for employees.
Member of Technical Staff
- Designed and developed analytics solutions with Java based on neural networks and statistical analysis for a cloud-native SaaS observability platform.
- Collaborated with the data science team to develop time-series forecasting and anomaly detection algorithms with deep learning and statistical methods.
- Developed multiple root cause analysis and detection algorithms based on metrics, logs, and traces.
- Participated in developing entity security and access control for the same product.
- Represented product technical achievements in a VMware-wide engineering innovation conference.
- Filed several US patents based on the technologies mentioned above and published scientific articles in international journals with high impact factors.
Armenian Code Academy
- Conducted object-oriented programming courses with Java with about 20 participants of various age groups.
- Designed curriculum and technical tasks for the above-mentioned course.
- Led interviews and tests to select the most promising candidates for future opportunities.
Junior Software Engineer
- Designed and implemented an algorithm for parsing and calculating complex mathematical formulas for an advanced fintech solution.
- Developed and maintained a customer-facing, secure code scanning application with OpenCV.
- Created the mobile side as a sole developer and led the technical part of an entire service automation platform for specific target user groups.
AIGenie for Wavefront by VMware
For published papers, please see https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=o3T4ahEAAAAJ.
Virtual Machine and Compilerhttps://github.com/krember/Virtual-Assembler-Interpreter
Parser for Scientific Mathematical Expressions
Java, C++, Swift, SQL, Assembly, Python
Standard Template Library (STL), REST APIs, OpenCV, RxSwift, SpriteKit
Git, Jira, JetBrains, Apache Maven, Visual Studio, Apache, CMake
Design Patterns, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Object-oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD), Object-oriented Design (OOD), Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Graph Theory, Data Structures, Algorithms, Computer Organization, Discrete Mathematics, Stream Processing, Mathematics, Distributed Algorithms, Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Applied Statistics, Software Architecture, SaaS, Abstract Syntax Trees (AST)
iOS, Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Dropwizard, gRPC, Boost
Relational Databases, FoundationDB, NoSQL
Master's Degree in Computer and Information Science
American University of Armenia - Yerevan, Armenia
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics and Applied Mathematics (Computer Science)
National Polytechnic University of Armenia - Yerevan, Armenia