Senior Big Data Engineer2019 - PRESENTChange Healthcare
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS S3, EMR, AWS, SQL, IntelliJ IDEA, Spark, Hadoop, Big Data
- Created Spark programs with Scala to generate demographic relative scores based on different algorithms.
- Developed and enhanced a demographics-based identity platform.
- Created, administered, and managed EMR clusters on an AWS platform to run the Sparks program.
- Worked extensively on AWS S3, AWS Glue, and EMR for data processing.
Senior Associate2014 - 2018Cognizant Technology Solutions US Corp
Technologies: Oracle, Datastage, SQL, Hue, Cloudera, Impala, MapReduce, Apache Hive, HDFS, Hadoop, Big Data
- Worked on multiple multimillion-dollar projects with different clients.
- Migrated a slow-performing data reporting platform to distribute a computing-based data platform using Oracle BDA.
- Enhanced and maintained TIAA PlanFocus, an application for a data reporting platform.
- Worked on a data integration platform to gather, transform, and report data from multiple sources.
- Rewrote ETL jobs from Talend to IBM DataStage with enhanced reusability and performance.
- Migrated a reporting platform from T+2 ETA to T+1 8 AM ETA.
Technology Lead2011 - 2013Infosys Limited
Technologies: IBM Db2, SQL, Datastage, Data Warehouse Design, Data Warehousing, ETL
- Rewrote and enhanced the functionalities for a new business-related reporting system.
- Modified parallel jobs to include recent changes, migrating the old data from DB2 history tables to Oracle tables.
- Developed data model changes for the functional enhancements to coordinate with the DBA team to get the necessary requirements.
- Migrated from a legacy platform to a modern eCommerce platform with minimal issues.
- Kept pace with the frequently changing user requirements and delivered high-quality parallel jobs on time.
Senior Member – Technical2006 - 2010ADP Private Limited
Technologies: Oracle, SQL, Datastage, ETL, .NET
- Developed ETL jobs using data rules defined by the business.
- Wrote and executed unit test scripts using internally developed frameworks.
- Supported ETL jobs in the production environment and resolved issues as they arose.