Verified Expert in Engineering
Nassif is a senior web developer and architect. With over 14 years of experience, he has worked for a French digital agency as a web developer and CTO. He worked on various projects for multiple industries and has developed an extensive understanding of enterprise software. Nassif loves solving business problems while delivering high-quality code.
Laravel, Vue, Nuxt.js, React, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, Elasticsearch, Algolia, Docker, Firebase
The most amazing...
...thing I've achieved is designing and building the architecture for the Renault Rent and Renault Eurodrive car rental web applications.
- Developed a Shopify app for integrating Facebook multiple pixel tracking.
- Maintained a radio web application and handled new features development.
- Performed multiple consulting tasks, recommending solutions and technical stacks.
- Managed and trained a development team of over ten back-end and front-end engineers.
- Set up and developed agency-used tools for administration tasks and KPI monitoring.
- Researched and implemented solutions for our clients and acted as their technical contact.
Manager | Software Engineer
- Managed the web development team of +10 back-end and front-end engineers.
- Developed iOS and Adobe Flex applications for our clients.
- Developed an internally used solution for project and task management.
- Developed and maintained various web applications.
- Developed and maintained various websites for multiple CAC 40 clients, including Renault, Bouygues, and Engie.
- Created and maintained the custom agency CMS using object-oriented PHP.
- Developed an efficient Renault Ixell car color technical specifications and raw data importer.
I also implemented a BI dashboard on Google Data Studio using Google Cloud big data services such as BigQuery and Dataflow.
Twitter Audience Analytics for Business France
My duties on the project were:
- Building a tweet fetching pipeline and classification using Google Cloud Natural Language API.
- Mapping and indexing tweets in Elasticsearch.
- Insights reporting and KPIs.
- Developing a dashboard web application.
Market Search for Carrefour
I designed the architecture and developed multiple components of the project, including:
- Scrapping posts, social media, and studies.
- Indexing and categorization using Elasticsearch.
- Developing an end-user application from search, classification, and subscriptions to content.
Laravel, Nuxt.js, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, CodeIgniter, Flex
Vue, REST APIs, Vuex, React, Node.js, Firebase Web SDK
Unit Testing, Requirements Analysis, Continuous Integration (CI), Management, E2E Testing, Design Patterns, Continuous Deployment, Agile, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Software Development, Web Development, Back-end, APIs, Networks, Big Data, CI/CD Pipelines, Google Cloud Functions
Git, Flash, GitLab CI/CD, BigQuery, Cloud Dataflow, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
Algolia, Docker, Firebase, WordPress, iOS, Shopify, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Databases, Elasticsearch, Redis
Master's Degree in Computer Science and Telecommunications
University of Côte d'Azur - Nice, France