Software Engineer2015 - 2018GrammaTech, Inc
Technologies: Lisp, Python, C++
- Worked with a small team to research new techniques for software analysis, automatic program repair, and security hardening.
- Worked with researchers to build a product based on binary rewriting research.
- Developed prototypes and performed experiments to validate research ideas.
- Contributed to presentations and written reports.
- Created multiple successful prototypes for demonstrations to research sponsors.
Principal Software Engineer2005 - 2015GenArts, Inc
Technologies: Python, Qt, C++, CUDA
- Led the development team for Sapphire Plug-ins, the premiere suite of visual effects plug-ins for film and video post-production.
- Designed and implemented new effects using cutting-edge image processing algorithms.
- Maintained the compiler and runtime for an in-house image processing language.
- Wrote high-performance, multi-threaded and GPU-accelerated code.
- Continually reviewed and improved development processes.
- Ensured that algorithms produced identical results on CPU and GPU, across multiple operating systems and plug-in APIs.