Business Partner and Developer2014 - PRESENTonSpot d.o.o.
Technologies: Tableau, MariaDB, MySQL, BIRT, Pentaho, Power BI, Apache Spark, Postgres, Azure, AWS
- Engaged as a consultant, business intelligence expert, and reporting expert for more than 6 years on various data processing and data visualization projects for EU based companies in FMCG, telco, energy, and tourism industries. Tools used: Tableau, MS Power BI, MS BI stack, Azure, AWS. MariaDB/MySQL, Apache Spark, and Hadoop, Postgres, etc.
- Developed marketing data lake model, data loaders, data quality management procedures, and online reports that enabled marketing departments of client Ahold Delhaize (largest FMCG retailer in the country) to analyze external market data and combine them with internal data into a single point of truth about company and competition. Technologies used: Oracle DB, Pentaho Data Integration, Tableau, and Apache Hadoop/Spark.
- Built competitive intelligence dashboards that enabled VIP mobile, leading telco operator in Serbia, to gain a centralized view on all competitor's activities in the telco market and combine insights with internal data like pricing and sales. Technologies used: Tableau Server, Tableau Prep, and MS SharePoint.
- Created a unique social media monitoring tool by using Python, MariaDB, PDI, and Tableau, which is used for qualitative and quantitative social media competitive intelligence tracking and comparative performance bench-marking.
- Designed and developed a set of unique market intelligence products that are collecting data from unstructured web data sources and transforming them into user-friendly actionable reports used by many European clients in energetics, telco, and finance industries. Technologies used: MariaDB, PowerBI, Tableau, BIRT, Pentaho ETL, Tomcat, and Centos Linux.
CRM and BI manager2013 - 2014Telenor Denmark
Technologies: Oracle Exadata, Teradata Aster
- Built customer behavior prediction models, customer data-mart, and user retention models that have decreased customer churn levels on the residential and business segment and increased sales gross ads. Technologies used: Teradata Aster, MariaDB, Informatica ETL.
- Built a customer experience monitoring and reaction system that has helped Telenor Denmark to locate all events that have been decreasing customer experience levels by monitoring interactions with the mobile network, points of sales, and contact center. Technologies used: Teradata Aster, Oracle Exadata, and Pentaho ETL.
- Created several geo-location based services that helped Telenor Denmark and it's partners increase sales levels and revenue. Technologies used: Teradata Aster, Oracle Exadata, and Pentaho ETL.
BI Project manager2011 - 2013Telenor Serbia
Technologies: BPMN, MS Project, JIRA
- Led the company's #1 priority project that positioned Telenor Serbia as a leader in Telenor group data analytics area. The project involved more than 80 employees and consultants and has delivered state-of-the-art Oracle Exadata DWH, 8 analytical business areas on top of customized Teradata telco data model, 4 customer data-marts, and hundreds of OBIEE online reports. Technologies used: MS SharePoint, Informatica ETL, Oracle DB, Oracle OBIEE.
- As part of the project, reviewed and documented all relevant reporting KPI-s and products&services definitions with business and technology departments. Implemented a company-wide MDM system and data governance procedures in order to establish reliable product lifecycle management and accurate reporting.
Business Intelligence Expert2007 - 2011Vip mobile (Telekom Austria Group)
Technologies: Teradata DWH, MS SQL Server, MS Reporting Services, MS Analysis Services, MS SharePoint, MS Power BI
- Supported all company's departments (marketing, sales, controlling/finance, and technology) in the company's startup phase with ad-hoc reports and data-marts. Technologies used: Teradata DWH, SSIS, MS Excel.
- Developed and later managing company's on-line reporting portfolio that supported more than 80 users on top and mid-management levels in marketing, finance and technology departments. Technologies used: Teradata DWH, MS SharePoint, MS SSAS/SSRS/SSIS, and MS Power BI.
- Created reporting and data visualization standards that have become Telekom Austria Group's reference for financial and marketing reporting.
- Consolidated, standardized, and documented company-wide list of KPIs used for reporting in all company departments. Collecting KPI and reporting requirements from internal users, coaching and consulting them on how to get actionable insights out of reports. Acted as a single point of contact for all MDM and data governance topics.
IT consultant2004 - 2006Direct Marketing Centar d.o.o.
Technologies: SPSS, SPSS Clementine, MS SQL Server
- Conducted data modeling and statistical processing of direct marketing campaign's results for clients like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Carlsberg, Beiersdorf, Japan Tobacco industry, Philip Morris, etc. in MS SQL Server and SPSS.
- Designed and developed DMC-Squid system - MS SQL server and SPSS Clementine (now SPSS modeler) based system for collecting, standardizing, enriching and validating demographic contact data from publicly available data sources. Data from this system is used for user segmentation during DM campaigns preparation.
- Consulted clients on user data collection strategies, defining optimal direct marketing strategies and ROI calculations.
Developer2000 - 2004Distinctia L.L.C
Technologies: PHP, ASP, MySQL, MS SQL server
- Created dealer geo-location data model, database and back-end and front-end PHP components for client Johnson Evinrude.
- Created MS SQL data model and ASP back-end/front-end components for eCommerce sales, service orders, and order tracking for client Lynch truck center.
- Created intranet web-based application for management and tracking of attorney's cases for client Akerman LLP.