CTO2017 - PRESENTBlack Ring United
Technologies: Mixed Reality (MR), Oculus, HoloLens, WebGL, Unity, Microsoft Visual Studio, Virtual Reality (VR), Git, Visual Studio, C#, Unity3D, Games, 3D Games
- Built the deck for an RPG card game for desktop, mobile, and VR. The game will be distributed via Steam, Google Play, App Store, and Oculus Store. It's currently in development.
- Contributed to a mental therapy VR app; psychologists/psychiatrists can use this to mimic triggering environments for patients with alcohol/drugs/fear disorders. The app can track a patient's heart rate through Bluetooth readings from external devices.
- Built a baseball training VR app for a user audience aimed at batters and umpires. It has speech recognition and real MLS player heatmaps as well as personalized animations for each player in the league.
- Developed SmartTactics: a VR/mobile app system where a soccer coach could create tactics in a 2D editor and players could access this data through VR headsets and perceive tactics in the most immersive way.
Consultant2011 - PRESENTPhoton Optronics
Technologies: C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR)
- Implemented image processing for night-vision devices which included image sharpening, noise removal, and automation of visual inspection—finding dark spots (blemishes) and calculating vignetting.
- Developed prototype AR glasses to help firefighters see through darkness and smoke. It's an OpenCV-embedded app that extracts important contours of the scene recorded by a thermal camera and displays those contours on AR glasses.
- Researched and developed a mixed-reality appliance for night-vision military helmets. Image fusion of night-vision and thermal data displayed on AR glasses.
CTO2014 - 2017Bincode Entertainment
Technologies: WebGL, Unity, Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, Visual Studio, C#, Unity3D, Oculus
- Built a framework for the codeless development of RPG games in Unity3D. It provided users with an extensive system for defining skill trees, abilities, items, weapons, characters, and levels—all must-have ingredients for an RPG game.
- Served as a lead developer for Svarog: The Awakening; it's a cross-platform game ported to mobile and WebGL. The game had elements of Slavic mythology with a Diablo-like hack-and-slash RPG.
- Worked on procedural generation of Unity-based 3D sniper games for Android, iOS, and WebGL. This project was a mix of web development and modular Unity game architecture.
- Developed 3D product customizers for web-based eCommerce platforms. Be it automotive, jewelry, clothing, nautical, or biking industry, I needed to assemble such an architecture that could support a generalized product customizer.
Lead Developer2011 - 2015Rodin Diagnostics
Technologies: C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, Web API, Databases, Image Processing
- Networked the DICOM-compliant modalities in a unified network to allow storage and remote access to medical exam imaging (MR, CT, and US).
- Implemented an HL7-compliant medical workflow; a patient's data needed to be entered only once at the reception desk and all the data is shared across medical modalities.
- Established teleradiology links to allow doctors at remote geo locations to easily access exams data/imaging and perform image processing on their local machines.
CEO2009 - 2013Realsoft Systems
Technologies: C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, Wowza, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server
- Developed an online dating platform with 3D avatars and live chat support. The project was for a Dutch-based client that intended to offer a Second Life clone to the audience.
- Built document management systems, which included OCR and feature extraction, e.g., dates, addresses, and so on. Provided a batch of scanned images and then digitized the paper documents.
- Performed R&D for clinical networking and DICOM/HL7 medical protocols in order to develop prototype radiology information systems, as well as to establish an imaging archive with remote access support.