CTO2017 - PRESENTBlack Ring United
Technologies: Mixed Reality (MR), Oculus, HoloLens, WebGL, Unity, Microsoft Visual Studio, Virtual Reality (VR), Git, Visual Studio, C#, Unity3D
- Developed SmartTactics: a VR mobile app where a soccer coach could create tactics in a 2D editor and players could access this data through VR headsets and learn in the most immersive way. The project was intended to overcome language barriers in multi-national sports teams, as well as to offer faster implementation of coach plans.
- Created a baseball training VR app that was developed for both batters and umpires. It had speech recognition and real MLS player heatmaps as well as different animations for each player in the league.
Consultant2011 - PRESENTPhoton Optronics
Technologies: C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR)
- Implemented image processing for night-vision devices which included image sharpening, noise removal, and automation of visual inspection—finding dark spots (blemishes) and calculating vignetting.
- Developed prototype AR glasses for the firefighting industry: a system to help firefighters to see through darkness and smoke. It's an OpenCV app that extracts important contours of the scene recorded by a thermal camera and displays those contours on AR glasses. (I used NVIDIA Jetson Nano as the board computer).
- Researched and developed a mixed-reality appliance for night-vision military helmets. Image fusion of night-vision and thermal data displayed on AR glasses.
CTO2014 - 2017Bincode Entertainment
Technologies: WebGL, Unity, Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, Visual Studio, C#, Unity3D
- Created a framework for the codeless development of RPG games in Unity3D. It was developed in Unity editor scripts and provided users with an extensive system for defining skill trees, abilities, items, weapons, characters, and levels—all the ingredients that an RPG game must have.
- Served as the lead developer of an RPG mobile game "Svarog: The Awakening." The game had a back-end part for the storage of user-profiles and progression. It also had an integrated asset bundle system, so the game assets could be customized without the need for players to update the app on mobile.
- Worked on procedural generation of Unity-based 3D sniper games for Android, iOS, and WebGL. This project was a mix of web development and modular Unity game architecture. The web app offered users rich choice of game customizations, and, once submitted, this data was used to build the game on the back end by calling Unity static editor build scripts.
- Developed 3D product customizers for web-based eCommerce platforms. Be it automotive, jewelry, clothing, nautical or biking industry, I needed to assemble such an architecture which could support generalized product customizer.
Lead Developer2011 - 2015Rodin Diagnostics
Technologies: C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, Web API, Databases, Image Processing
- Worked with clinical networks and teleradiology.
- Set up DICOM radiology workflows. PACS image archives, MRI/CT modalities, and remote exams.
CEO2009 - 2013Realsoft Systems
Technologies: C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, Wowza, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server
- Developed an online dating platform with 3D avatars and audio chat support.
- Built electronic document management systems.