Co-founder2015 - 2019StatusNET
- Co-founded StatusNET, which is a regional ISP with hundreds of customers.
- Designed the network's logical and physical topology.
- Created the routers' scripts to do bandwidth and access control.
- Created the back-end system to manage and monitor the equipment and the customers.
- Integrated the billing system with the routers, reducing to Zero the number of unauthorized users using the service.
Systems Analyst2013 - 2015Dataprev
- Developed a Kanban tool, on spare time, that became the preferred tool for the whole department.
- Created a framework to make E2E tests in the authentication/authorization platform (LDAP, AD, and SQL).
Co-founder2011 - 2013Status Sistemas
Technologies: PHP, Doctrine, MySQL, AngularJS, CSS, Bootstrap
- Developed a virtual learning environment (VLE) used by thousands of students in undergraduate courses.
- Developed custom procurement solution for a private college, moving the workflow from paper to the web.
- Implemented and deployed load balanced internet access for thousands of students of a private college, using MikroTik.
Systems Analyst2009 - 2011ExxonMobil
- Structured a database reducing the time spent in safety reports' generation by 95%.
- Changed the team's development workflow to integrate asynchronous requests (AJAX) into the architecture.
- Implemented a real-time automatic error tracking in production applications.