Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTShyft moving
Technologies: C#, Azure services, Elasticsearch, MySql, Vue.js
- Developed internal Search API which used Elasticsearch instead of MySql queries, which has sped up search 5-10x depending on query.
- Developed web app that automates pricing for certain types of moves.
- Developed backend solution for different flows through mobile and web applications.
Software Engineer2017 - 2019Microsoft
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Redis, TypeScript
- Developed and maintained a web service that hosts and orchestrates Microsoft Office online proofing tools (including spellers, contextual spellers, grammars, consistency checkers, acronyms, and so on).
- Worked as part of smaller sub-team and designed and developed online cache for documents which can store document contents and metadata and analysis results from different analyzers. This enabled new scenarios for multi-paragraph and whole document analysis which previously weren’t possible for Office online products.
- Enabled a new Resume classification scenario in Word Online using the above mentioned online cache.
- Implemented all monitoring and troubleshooting guidelines for on-call rotation.
Software engineer2015 - 2017Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technologies: Java, SQL, T24, jBASE, IBM MQ
- Worked on the ZIS account which provides (T24) core-banking services for Adikko (e.g., Hypo) Bank in four countries.
- Created interfaces and the integration for a core-banking solution (both synchronous and asynchronous through web services, databases or file/message-passing systems).
- Built a Java application for generating different statements, automated email, notifications, and so on.
- Developed an end-to-end new paying system that the bank introduced through a web service.