Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTShyft Moving
Technologies: .NET Core, Vue, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Azure, C#
- Developed internal search APIs which used Elasticsearch instead of MySQL queries, speeding up search 5x to 10x depending on the query.
- Developed a web app that automates pricing for certain types of moves.
- Built a back-end solution for different flows through mobile and web applications.
Software Engineer2017 - 2019Microsoft
Technologies: ASP.NET Core, TypeScript, Redis, C#
- Developed and maintained a web service that hosts and orchestrates Microsoft Office online-proofing tools (including spellers, contextual spellers, grammar, consistency checkers, acronyms, and so on).
- Worked as part of a smaller sub-team and built an online cache that can store documents and metadata and analysis results from different analyzers. This enabled new scenarios for multi-paragraph and whole document analysis.
- Enabled a new resume classification scenario in Word Online using the above mentioned online cache.
- Implemented all monitoring and troubleshooting guidelines for on-call rotation.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technologies: jBASE, IBM MQ, T24, SQL, Java
- Worked on the ZIS account which provides (T24) core-banking services for Adikko (e.g., Hypo) Bank in four countries.
- Created interfaces and the integration for a core-banking solution (both synchronous and asynchronous through web services, databases or file/message-passing systems).
- Built a Java application for generating different statements, automated email, notifications, and so on.
- Developed an end-to-end new paying system that the bank introduced through a web service.