Nemanja is a motivated software engineer with excellent technical and problem-solving skills. Recently, he's worked on different projects in the Office natural language team at Microsoft—across all product aspects from the design, coding, testing, and validation of back-end service APIs. Nemanja is interested in client/server apps and specializes in .NET technologies and also works with the Java technology stack.
ExperienceMicrosoft SQL Server - 4 yearsAPIs - 4 yearsJava - 4 yearsC#.NET - 3 yearsEntity Framework - 3 yearsASP.NET - 3 years.NET - 3 yearsRedis - 2 years
Subversion (SVN), Git, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Windows, Linux Mint
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is building high-performance online cache for document analysis, which enabled multi-paragraph analysis in Microsoft Word online.
- Developed internal search APIs which used Elasticsearch instead of MySQL queries, speeding up search 5x to 10x depending on the query.
- Developed a web app that automates pricing for certain types of moves.
- Built a back-end solution for different flows through mobile and web applications.
- Developed and maintained a web service that hosts and orchestrates Microsoft Office online-proofing tools (including spellers, contextual spellers, grammar, consistency checkers, acronyms, and so on).
- Worked as part of a smaller sub-team and built an online cache that can store documents and metadata and analysis results from different analyzers. This enabled new scenarios for multi-paragraph and whole document analysis.
- Enabled a new resume classification scenario in Word Online using the above mentioned online cache.
- Implemented all monitoring and troubleshooting guidelines for on-call rotation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Worked on the ZIS account which provides (T24) core-banking services for Adikko (e.g., Hypo) Bank in four countries.
- Created interfaces and the integration for a core-banking solution (both synchronous and asynchronous through web services, databases or file/message-passing systems).
- Built a Java application for generating different statements, automated email, notifications, and so on.
- Developed an end-to-end new paying system that the bank introduced through a web service.
Natural Language Cache
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Redis.
Implementation of a New Payment System
Technologies: Java, IBM MQ, jBASE
Elasticsearch was used just for searching while MySQL was still used for data storage. In order for the search to work, I used Logstash to sync new data so that the search would work in almost real-time.
.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, NestJS, ASP.NET Core, Spring, Hibernate
Entity Framework, Vue, Free Weather API, Node.js
Visual Studio, Git, Subversion (SVN), IBM MQ, ELK (Elastic Stack)
APIs, jBASE, T24
Eclipse, Linux Mint, Windows, Azure
Databases, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, MySQL, Elasticsearch, RavenDB
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering and Information Theory
University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia