Verified Expert in Engineering
Nemanja is a motivated software engineer with excellent technical and problem-solving skills. Recently, he's worked on different projects in the Office natural language team at Microsoft—across all product aspects from the design, coding, testing, and validation of back-end service APIs. Nemanja is interested in client/server apps and specializes in .NET technologies and also works with the Java technology stack.
Subversion (SVN), Git, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Windows, Linux Mint, .NET
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is building high-performance online cache for document analysis, which enabled multi-paragraph analysis in Microsoft Word online.
.NET Full-stack Developer
ContractPod Technologies Limited
- Developed features for batch processing (creating and editing) of contracts. Integrated it with SharePoint and used MQ for improved performance.
- Developed a prototype app for translating batches of contract documents.
- Improved the time taken for comment highlighting in documents by 3x.
- Developed internal search APIs that used Elasticsearch instead of MySQL queries, speeding up search 5x to 10x depending on the query.
- Developed a web app that automates pricing for certain types of moves.
- Built a back-end solution for different flows through mobile and web applications.
- Developed and maintained a web service that hosts and orchestrates Microsoft Office online-proofing tools (including spellers, contextual spellers, grammar, consistency checkers, acronyms, and so on).
- Worked as part of a smaller sub-team and built an online cache that can store documents and metadata and analyze results from different analyzers. This enabled new scenarios for multi-paragraph and whole-document analysis.
- Enabled a new resume classification scenario in Word Online using the above-mentioned online cache.
- Implemented all monitoring and troubleshooting guidelines for on-call rotation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Worked on the ZIS account, which provides (T24) core-banking services for Adikko (e.g., Hypo) Bank in four countries.
- Created interfaces and integration for a core-banking solution (synchronous and asynchronous through web services, databases, or file/message-passing systems).
- Built a Java application for generating different statements, automated emails, notifications, etc.
- Developed an end-to-end new paying system that the bank introduced through a web service.
Natural Language Cache
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Redis.
Implementation of a New Payment System
Technologies: Java, IBM MQ, jBASE
Elasticsearch was used just for searching while MySQL was still used for data storage. In order for the search to work, I used Logstash to sync new data so that the search would work in almost real-time.
.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, NestJS, ASP.NET Core, Spring, Hibernate
Entity Framework, Vue, Free Weather API, Node.js, REST APIs, React
Visual Studio, Git, Subversion (SVN), IBM MQ, ELK (Elastic Stack)
APIs, Back-end, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), jBASE, T24, Serverless, CI/CD Pipelines
Eclipse, AWS Lambda, Linux Mint, Windows, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Databases, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, MySQL, Elasticsearch, RavenDB
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering and Information Theory
University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring