- Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017CompanyMood GmbH (through Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Trailblazer 2
- Implemented parts of a complex questionnaire system.
- Worked on pulling valid statistical data from partial surveys.
- Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Tenex Developers (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Implemented multi-tenant support for a medical survey system.
- Implemented an extensible questionnaire generation system, based on a declarative survey specification.
- Created an automatic report generation tool which can generate human-readable reports based on survey results.
- Implemented a modular, app-specific role/permission based authorization system.
- Added questionnaire versioning and data migrations between survey versions.
- Integrated with Slybroadcast for sending messages to voicemail.
- Full-stack Seveloper2016 - 2016Sittercity (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Golang, Angular
- Worked on an online sitters platform with customer feedback, flexible scheduling, and location-based matching.
- Integrated Google Maps with tools to draw region and market polygons.
- Worked on a Go-based geo-matching microservice.
- Created an API adapter for a phone number management platform.
- Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016PersistIQ (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby, RoR
- Handled back-end business logic and testing.
- Integrated with Nylas/Inbox.
- Implemented automatic caching and invalidation for frequent and slow queries based on CRUD actions on models, rather than time-based expiration.
- Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Ucontrol (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby, Arduino, C++
- Created a Ruby-based server that manages events in a number of Bitcoin wallets.
- Implemented an Arduino-Yun-based device that opens and closes valves in response to events sent from the server.
- Full-stack Developer2014 - 2015FreeCode International
Technologies: Ruby, Sinatra, PHP
- Implemented a Ruby-based transaction server which synchronizes users, products, orders, and invoices of an eCommerce solution with an accounting service.
- Integrated with Klarna payment system.
- Integrated with the Joomla eCommerce system.
- Full-stack Developer2013 - 2015DS IT Consulting
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, CoffeeScript, Node.js, Neo4j, Riak
- Worked on an in-house CMS as a part of a team. Split up the CMS into several isolated components.
- Implemented asset management in the CMS core using Fog to store data on AWS and exposing the REST API via Sinatra.
- Worked on creating a separate agent with specialized logic communicating with the core via message passing, separating functionality from the core (similar to delayed_job).
- Patched Dust.js grammar to support in-house needs.
- Implemented a Dust.js parser/syntax checker with stricter rules. Used it to check the syntax of all view templates before the server actually started.
- Implemented a URL-match parser similar to Sinatra's for use with an in-house server library for Node.js.
- Implemented parts of the display server to pull and display pages cached on Riak.
- Extended the core model to support more content types in a generic way and allow for simpler publishing (JRuby, Neo4j).
- Developer2010 - 2011Informatika A.D.
- Implemented a SNMP module for a SCADA system in C++.
- Created a ladder-diagram editor with live debugging for the InfoPLC project in .NET.
- Worked on a thin client used to communicate with a legacy mainframe system over named pipes (.NET).