Verified Expert in Engineering
Nemanja is a software developer with an inclination towards computer science and innovation. He has years of experience working with different programming languages and frameworks, giving him the ability to quickly adapt to any working environment or task.
Linux, Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've written is software that can automatically find correctness and crash bugs in SMT solvers. Imagine quick-check that can generate entire programs.
CompanyMood GmbH (through Toptal)
- Implemented parts of a complex questionnaire system.
- Worked on pulling valid statistical data from partial surveys.
Tenex Developers (via Toptal)
- Implemented multi-tenant support for a medical survey system.
- Implemented an extensible questionnaire generation system, based on a declarative survey specification.
- Created an automatic report generation tool which can generate human-readable reports based on survey results.
- Implemented a modular, app-specific role/permission based authorization system.
- Added questionnaire versioning and data migrations between survey versions.
- Integrated with Slybroadcast for sending messages to voicemail.
Sittercity (via Toptal)
- Worked on an online sitters platform with customer feedback, flexible scheduling, and location-based matching.
- Integrated Google Maps with tools to draw region and market polygons.
- Worked on a Go-based geo-matching microservice.
- Created an API adapter for a phone number management platform.
PersistIQ (via Toptal)
- Handled back-end business logic and testing.
- Integrated with Nylas/Inbox.
- Implemented automatic caching and invalidation for frequent and slow queries based on CRUD actions on models, rather than time-based expiration.
Ucontrol (via Toptal)
- Created a Ruby-based server that manages events in a number of Bitcoin wallets.
- Implemented an Arduino-Yun-based device that opens and closes valves in response to events sent from the server.
- Implemented a Ruby-based transaction server which synchronizes users, products, orders, and invoices of an eCommerce solution with an accounting service.
- Integrated with Klarna payment system.
- Integrated with the Joomla eCommerce system.
DS IT Consulting
- Worked on an in-house CMS as a part of a team. Split up the CMS into several isolated components.
- Implemented asset management in the CMS core using Fog to store data on AWS and exposing the REST API via Sinatra.
- Worked on creating a separate agent with specialized logic communicating with the core via message passing, separating functionality from the core (similar to delayed_job).
- Patched Dust.js grammar to support in-house needs.
- Implemented a Dust.js parser/syntax checker with stricter rules. Used it to check the syntax of all view templates before the server actually started.
- Implemented a URL-match parser similar to Sinatra's for use with an in-house server library for Node.js.
- Implemented parts of the display server to pull and display pages cached on Riak.
- Extended the core model to support more content types in a generic way and allow for simpler publishing (JRuby, Neo4j).
- Implemented a SNMP module for a SCADA system in C++.
- Created a ladder-diagram editor with live debugging for the InfoPLC project in .NET.
- Worked on a thin client used to communicate with a legacy mainframe system over named pipes (.NET).
Sinatra, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Graphcool, Akka, .NET, Angular, AngularJS
jQuery, Underscore.js, Node.js
Functional Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Concurrent Programming, Logic Programming
Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Arduino, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Compilers, Front-end Development, Microcontroller Programming, AI Programming, Game Development, Trailblazer
ANTLR, Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, GoLand
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Riak, Neo4j
PhD in Computer Science
University of California, Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara
Batchelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Metropolitan University - Belgrade