- Full Stack DeveloperDS IT Consulting2013 - 2015
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, CoffeeScript, Node.js, Neo4j, Riak
- Worked on an in-house CMS as a part of a team. Split up the CMS into several isolated components.
- Implemented asset management in the CMS core using Fog to store data on AWS and exposing the REST API via Sinatra.
- Worked on creating a separate agent with specialized logic communicating with the core via message passing, separating functionality from the core (similar to delayed_job).
- Patched Dust.js grammar to support in-house needs.
- Implemented a Dust.js parser/syntax checker with stricter rules. Used it to check the syntax of all view templates before the server actually started.
- Implemented a URL-match parser similar to Sinatra's for use with an in-house server library for Node.js.
- Implemented parts of the display server to pull and display pages cached on Riak.
- Extended the core model to support more content types in a generic way and allow for simpler publishing (JRuby, Neo4j).
- DeveloperInformatika A.D.2010 - 2011
- Implemented a SNMP module for a SCADA system in C++.
- Created a ladder-diagram editor with live debugging for the InfoPLC project in .NET.
- Worked on a thin client used to communicate with a legacy mainframe system over named pipes (.NET).