- VP of EngineeringSeeSpace, Ltd.2013 - 2015
Technologies: C++, Java, Android
- Rewrote Android to serve as an Augmented TV OS (called InAiR) supporting Real 3D TV (3D glasses).
- Wrote a graphic engine using C++/OpenGLES running on Android to serve the above purpose, completely rewriting Android Surface Flinger.
- Designed a full SDK on Java for developers to build apps on the TV OS.
- Successfully launched the product to market.
- Wrote a sound fingerprinting algorithm to detect the TV show, music, or movie being played through the OS.
- CTOIG92013 - 2014
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Yii Framework
- Designed and implemented a responsive user interface for web, tablet, and mobile.
- Built a crowdfunding platform from scratch using Yii Framework.
- Co-founder and CTO6ix.vn2010 - 2013
Technologies: PHP, HTML, CSS, Node.js, MongoDB, .NET
- Built a very scalable eCommerce platform, running at much lower memory/CPU than eCommerce solutions of the time.
- Built a RESTful API logistic and fulfillment service that links between warehouses, POS systems, and online sales.
- Built a WYSIWYG editor for the eCommerce platform to easily manage promotions, categories, and banners on the eCommerce platform.
- Built an automatic image compression engine to reduce the network cost of transferring large product images.
- Synced an algorithm allowing POS systems and warehouses to work in offline mode and then sync up between various stations whenever possible.
- Created POS software and logistics software on .NET.