Full-Stack Developer2019 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: React, Typescript, Node.js, Next.js, GraphQL, Postgres, Elasticsearch, AWS, GCP, Stripe
- Developed a full-stack application for luxury/private chef services including a frontend where customers can browse and book chef experiences (like Airbnb) along with a dashboard for admins and chefs to manage their bookings and current offerings.
- Developed a full-stack application for a large soccer academy for managing their programs/camps and tracking player statistics, including an admin dashboard and a customer portal for parents to view their child's progress and register for new camps.
- Developed a curated book search engine built on Elasticsearch along with a UI where users can search for new book recommendations.
Software Engineer2016 - 2019Susquehanna International Group
Technologies: C#, .NET Core, Python, TypeScript, React, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Pandas/NumPy, C++
- Contributed as part of the strategic options trading tech team focused on news-related trading software. Worked on numerous full-stack applications used by research analysts and traders as well as low-latency “headless” trading-related apps.
- Served as the lead developer/designer of distributed, realtime web scraper performing over 2 million scrapes/day. I also developed a front-end admin UI (website) for managing and monitoring thousands of scrapes.
- Designed and developed next-gen low-latency software used to parse news and produce trading signals.
- Developed a framework and application for research analysts and traders to create custom trading signals based on breaking news stories. I also created a frontend UI providing the ability to discover new signals (using Elasticsearch), backtest potential signals, and view/edit live signals.
- Developed a real-time monitoring/alerting system using data analysis tools to detect abnormalities in automated trading activity.
Full-stack Software Engineer2015 - 2019PRISE, LLC
- Designed and developed multiple iterations of an iOS health and fitness app.
- Developed and deployed various APIs on AWS Lambda supporting an API subscription key system for different access tiers.
- Created a custom back-end API for mobile apps using ASP.NET running on AWS EC2 instances backed by DynamoDB.
- Built a custom login/registration web app using the IdentityServer framework that integrated with Stripe payments to allow users to enroll in a subscription-based mobile app.
- Created a cross-platform health and fitness mobile app using the Flutter framework integrating with Firebase.
Software Developer2014 - 2015Fiserv, Inc
- Developed web UI for viewing, managing, and testing Microsoft Service Bus message queues.
- Built an Excel add-in (C#) used for generating various business reports.
- Prototyped a business reporting dashboard using Kendo UI.