Software Engineer Intern, Ads Manager & Metrics2018 - 2018
- Developed infrastructure and data visualizations for Ads Manager, one of the largest ReactJS applications and a primary driver of 98% of Facebook's revenue.
- Contributed maintainable, high-performance code that passed especially rigorous review by top engineers because the Ads Manager platform is core to Facebook.
- Took initiative by independently navigating a massive codebase serving over 2.19 billion users, leading a company hackathon team, and placing third in an internal digital marketing competition.
Full Stack Developer2017 - 2017Center for Open Research Resources and Equipment, University of Connecticut
- Author "model-tube," an npm package that implements website-searching by providing a high-level API and hooks to Elasticsearch and the Sequelize ORM for Node.js.
- Worked on university Laravel PHP apps with ReactJS front-ends, MySQL back-ends, and Backpack CMS’s.
- Debugged complex UI issues with React components and front-end infrastructure, such as faulty form validation.
Technology Intern2016 - 2016MediaCrossing Inc.
- Developed proof of concept for HTML5 video background on the company homepage.
- Created data segments with Lotame DMP, implementing geofenced targeted-advertising.
- Solved a number of IT problems, including unlocking ex-employee computers, reviving old machines, and securely sandboxing investigation into sites potentially containing malware.
Software Developer Intern2016 - 2016Catapult Marketing
- Wrote recipe data extraction and web page generator (JS + JSON) for the mobile app of a leading food manufacturer.
- Worked on the websites of several national dog food brands (batch image processing, performance assessment, pixel auditing, content changes, etc).
- Developed T-SQL view for efficiently querying Amazon sales database for eCommerce platform.