Deep Learning Engineer2018 - PRESENTNode.io
Technologies: Python, Amazon, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, PyTorch
- Designed, implemented, and productized a system for training predictive models leveraging internal and external data.
- Performed a data science role to assist customers with tasks outside of the predictive model system.
- Helped design and build a system that functions as an automatic data scientist, showing users similar insights to what a data scientist would, to maximize profits and minimize humans in the loop.
Research Assistant2012 - 2018Oracle Labs
Technologies: TensorFlow, Linux, C++, C, Linux Kernel, Oracle RDBMS
- Developed a deep property graph embedding based on Doc2vec for use with predictive deep and machine learning models on knowledge graphs, significantly improving our fraud detection offerings.
- Wrote a high-performance distributed query engine for graph analysis (PGX.DIST), which was our first competitive offering of the kind.
- Designed a measurement tool and series of experiments to improve performance of the Oracle database, allowing us to better understand the performance impact of certain memory management operations.
- Wrote message-oriented middleware for large-scale enterprise computing, providing a demo for Oracle Coherence.