Senior Game Developer2018 - PRESENTZynga
- Created a multitude of rich features that added significant value to the project.
- Built an automation tool for LiveOps management that reduces operational costs and human error.
- Integrated a flexible experimentation framework, allowing extensively A/B testing of new and existing features.
Senior Game Developer2014 - 2018Gamesys
Technologies: 2D Games, HaXe
- Created a game engine that enables the construction and skin of different games out of modules, minimizing the developer's reliance while supporting a portfolio of games.
- Hosted multiple technical talks and was a speaker at some.
- Led a UX team in revamping the games portfolio website.
Head of Games2014 - 2014IQ Friends
- Built a framework to create and support a suite of brain training games.
- Raised seed funding in a global accelerator for the project.
- Achieved optimal performance by allowing the framework to support low-end devices.
Lead Flash Developer2012 - 2014Level UP Games
- Led a small team in creating a project from the ground up to production in four months.
- Worked closely with the user acquisition (UA) team to facilitate efficient user conversion.
- Tracked analytics and oversaw the company-wide culture of data-driven decisions.
Lead Flash Developer2011 - 2012iWin
Technologies: ActionScript 3
- Managed an international team and supported a functioning process that allowed us to meet deadlines without crunch and stress.
- Created the prototype of a new game that helped an outsource team build the final product more efficiently.
- Introduced data-driven integrations in an existing legacy project, enabling more efficient business decisions.
Game Developer2008 - 2011Sunwind Games
Technologies: Java, ActionScript 3, C#
- Developed an efficient network protocol based on Google Protocol Buffers (Protobuf).
- Set up and maintained continuous integration and delivery.
- Created a game client with user-generated content tooling and an in-game character editor.