Application Prototyping Engineer2017 - PRESENTimec
Technologies: React Native, React, Docker, Node.js
- Developed a React Native app in the context of the City of Things project in Antwerp.
IoT Solution Architect2015 - 2017In The Pocket
Technologies: React Native, React, Docker, iBeacons, Node.js
- Translated business, product, and technical requirements into a scalable and robust architecture. This also involved client facing communication, setting up deployment strategies, and mentoring.
- Helped scale the back-end of the Harald beacon platform (http://getharald.com/) to more than 4 million API requests/day. I also developed the iOS SDK in Objective-C.
- Worked for both as an architect and developer for the following clients: Coca-Cola, Samsonite, Citie, Resengo, and the Brussels Airport.
Full-Stack Engineer2014 - 2015In The Pocket
Technologies: Node.js, iBeacons, Android, iOS
- Involved in Coca-Cola's first large scale beacon setup in Belgium. I was part of the development team behind a dedicated iPad application allowing visitors of the Coca-Cola Visitor Center to experience rich iBeacon interactions.
- Developed the front-end of an Android app for a popular Belgian magazine app.