Team Leader | Lead Programmer2013 - PRESENTInnovaction
- Led a team of five web developers.
- Developed websites for Farmatodo Venezuela and Colombia which include iShops and over 300,000 daily clicks.
- Designed and developed the intranet and databases for Swiss Medical and Direct TV.
- Built several internal tools to increase productivity and to ease repetitive work.
- Created a custom DAL system using refraction to ease different integration systems.
- Constructed a DNN module (ASP, C#, HTML, and CSS) that creates front-end content dynamically reading from SQL and repeating a template to create dynamic content.
Freelance Web Developer2011 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: HTML, CSS, ASP, .NET, Angular, Bootstrap, WordPress
- Designed websites for multiple dancing academies.
- Developed the front-end mechanics to allow owners ease of use and maintenance.
- Built back-end REST and SOAP web services to allow integration from third-party websites.
- Developed an eCommerce from scratch using SP, .NET, CSS, and HTML.
- Constructed custom modules for DNN users.
Developer (Modder)2018 - 2019Paradox
Technologies: Custom Scripting Language
- Built a mod (modification) that adds new gameplay mechanics that has over 25,000 subscribed users.
- Constructed a mod that adds new UI features to help players that have over 5,000 subscribed users.
- Developed a mod that overhauls the GFX of the game, creating a better immersion experience.
- Implemented new in-game features that the rest of the community use to enhance their own projects.
- Built a tool that helps other modders create their content without the need of logging in to test their work.
Web Development Engineer2011 - 2013Lenovo
Technologies: C#, JDA, .NET, XML, Python
- Implemented an online shop configurator using JDA’s CM system which uses Python and XML to create rules.
- Built a tool to automate part of the configuration process, improving SLA by 60%.
- Developed an algorithm that scours XLS files and creates XML files based on preset rules to ease configuration.