C# Developer in Rosario, Santa Fe Province, Argentina
Core Project Maintainer2017 - PRESENTMvvmCross
Technologies: Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, C#
- Built a new set of ViewPresenters for each platform the framework supports.
- Managed projects through issue resolution.
- Participated in the framework architecture design.
- Presented the framework in conferences and public speeches.
- Guided junior developers and made contributions to documentation.
Mobile Lead Developer2014 - PRESENTDGenix
Technologies: Xamarin, SQLite, MvvmCross, .NET, C#, Azure, Firebase, Git
- Led a team of four developers with different seniorities involving resources planning, coordination of tasks, and full responsibility for deadlines and objectives.
- Developed cross-platform enterprise mobile apps in multiple lines of business, some with particular requirements (such as offline sync and background processing).
- Developed cross-platform consumer mobile apps for investment groups. Participated in concept and design of the apps as well.
- Created a framework for Xamarin with a set of features, plugins, and abstraction for common functionalities.
- Created binding libraries for Xamarin and contributed to several community maintained libraries.
- Gave junior developers guidance and support: I made coding guidelines, slides, and exercises to help new developers get started.
- Contributed to the functional analysis and design of UI/UX for mobile apps as part of the software development process.
Xamarin Developer2017 - 2017TillPOS (via Toptal)
Technologies: Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin, SQLite, MVVM Light, C#
- Created an application for iOS, Android, and UWP.
- Built an offline synchronization engine.
- Built a printer infrastructure with ESC/POS.
- Created a cross-platform navigation service that respects platform idioms.
- Built a responsive/flexible UI using custom renderers.
Mobile Developer2014 - 2015Clover Sistemas SRL
Technologies: Xamarin, C#, MvvmCross, CouchBase, Git
- Developed a Xamarin-based cross-platform mobile app for a health insurance company that now has thousands of users.
- Built a framework to make UI testing with Xamarin faster and more efficient.
- Created a mobile app following TDD methodology as part of a group of developers. The app ended up having 80% test coverage.
- Improved the speed and stability of a mobile app in maintenance (that I did not develop) by changing some of the core features of the app.
IT Intern2013 - 2014Laboratorio STEM
Technologies: C#, .NET, Crystal Reports
- Made a functional analysis of the entire workflow of the company and documented the processes. Those documents are used now to introduce new members to the company.
- Created information reports based on the needs of the users and what I considered important. With this information, the company increased sales by over 30%.
- Gave end-users training and support while using the company's software.
- Made presentations and a workshop to introduce end-users to SQL.
- iDriveYourCar Drivers Mobile App (Development)
A native mobile app developed with Xamarin + MvvmCross, available on iOS and Android platforms. This app is part of the business process of iDriveYourCar, it supports the drivers' workflows. Within this app, drivers can manage their personal information, trips, and reviews. The app also supports all driver actions during a trip (call/chat with passengers or support, add expenses, etc.).
- Reveal Page Mobile (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/ar/app/reveal-page/id1075937231?mt=8
Native mobile app available for iOS and Android platforms. Developed with Xamarin + MvvmCross, it uses SQLite, Fody, and ReactEx. It is a comprehensive mobile social network that connects people following their interests and passions. Within the app, users can add other users to their relationships and have conversations with them. They can also publish posts, create their own sticker, and create albums of stickers.
- AtlonXpense Mobile (Development)http://www.atlonxpense.ch/
Native mobile app for expense management. Developed with Xamarin + MvvmCross. Through this app, company workers can handle their expenses in a very effective and efficient way by taking full advantage of the multimedia capabilities today's smartphones bring. The application is avaliable for iOS and Android platforms.
- Billing App (Development)
Native mobile app for iPad, developed using Xamarin + MvvmCross. This app allows the owner's clients to generate documents, offers, work orders, and invoices offline and sync them later in the office. Invoices and work orders can be signed by clients within the app, which allows a better and more efficient workflow experience.
- MvvmCross Project (Other amazing things)https://github.com/MvvmCross/MvvmCross
I am an active developer/maintainer/contributor of MvvmCross, the popular framework for Xamarin.
It makes me proud to be one of the authors of code pieces that thousands of developers use later on their apps!
- ClinicApp Mobile (Development)
Native mobile app developed with Xamarin technologies. It is available for the Android platform. This app allows users to generate medical appointments directly from their phones, having the possibility to choose a particular doctor, date and time. Users can also manage relatives and create appointments for them.
- AtlonPManager (Development)
Native mobile app for work and project planning inside companies.Through this app, users can manage their tasks and assignments, as well as exchange information with their coworkers.The application is available for iOS and Android platforms.
- La Segunda NetVos (Development)http://www.lasegundanetvos.com.ar/
Native mobile app for the Insurance group La Segunda, made for the customers of the company. Within the app users can view their insurance policy data, download official certificates and check their policy expiration date. Users can also register any accidents they have, attach photos and verify the closest agencies using maps. I've developed the Windows Mobile application and also participated in the development of the Android version of the app.
Libraries/APIsXamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, Async, SQLite.NET, LINQ
ToolsSourceTree, Skype, Slack, TFS, Git, GitHub, Azure Mobile, Jira, Postman, Trello, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Android Studio, Atom, Visual Studio 2015, Fody
ParadigmsModel View Viewmodel (MVVM), Mobile UI/UX Design, REST, Scrum, Agile, Unit Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD)
PlatformsXamarin, MvvmCross, MacOS, Visual Studio Code, Firebase
OtherOpen Source, Xamarin.Mac, Documentation, Writing, Xamarin Studio, Technical Leadership, Team Leadership, Xamarin Forms, Integration Testing, HTTP, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
FrameworksAndroid SDK, Newtonsoft JSON, .NET, AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC, Xamarin.UITest
- Degree in Software Engineering2009 - 2017Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Rosario, Argentina
- Certificate in Mobile Development2015 - 2016Xamarin University - United States