Core Project Maintainer2017 - PRESENTMvvmCross
Technologies: Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, C#
- Built a new set of ViewPresenters for each platform the framework supports.
- Managed projects through issue resolution.
- Participated in the framework architecture design.
- Presented the framework in conferences and public speeches.
- Guided junior developers and made contributions to documentation.
Mobile Lead Developer2014 - PRESENTDGenix
Technologies: Xamarin, SQLite, MvvmCross, .NET, C#, Azure, Firebase, Git
- Led a team of four developers with different seniorities involving resources planning, coordination of tasks, and full responsibility for deadlines and objectives.
- Developed cross-platform enterprise mobile apps in multiple lines of business, some with particular requirements (such as offline sync and background processing).
- Developed cross-platform consumer mobile apps for investment groups. Participated in concept and design of the apps as well.
- Created a framework for Xamarin with a set of features, plugins, and abstraction for common functionalities.
- Created binding libraries for Xamarin and contributed to several community maintained libraries.
- Gave junior developers guidance and support: I made coding guidelines, slides, and exercises to help new developers get started.
- Contributed to the functional analysis and design of UI/UX for mobile apps as part of the software development process.
Xamarin Developer2017 - 2017TillPOS (via Toptal)
Technologies: Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin, SQLite, MVVM Light, C#
- Created an application for iOS, Android, and UWP.
- Built an offline synchronization engine.
- Built a printer infrastructure with ESC/POS.
- Created a cross-platform navigation service that respects platform idioms.
- Built a responsive/flexible UI using custom renderers.
Mobile Developer2014 - 2015Clover Sistemas SRL
Technologies: Xamarin, C#, MvvmCross, CouchBase, Git
- Developed a Xamarin-based cross-platform mobile app for a health insurance company that now has thousands of users.
- Built a framework to make UI testing with Xamarin faster and more efficient.
- Created a mobile app following TDD methodology as part of a group of developers. The app ended up having 80% test coverage.
- Improved the speed and stability of a mobile app in maintenance (that I did not develop) by changing some of the core features of the app.
IT Intern2013 - 2014Laboratorio STEM
Technologies: C#, .NET, Crystal Reports
- Made a functional analysis of the entire workflow of the company and documented the processes. Those documents are used now to introduce new members to the company.
- Created information reports based on the needs of the users and what I considered important. With this information, the company increased sales by over 30%.
- Gave end-users training and support while using the company's software.
- Made presentations and a workshop to introduce end-users to SQL.