CTO2019 - PRESENTXABLU
Technologies: Team Leadership, Redux, TypeScript, Visual Studio Code, Android, iOS, Git, C#, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin, Android SDK, Visual Studio, Mobile App Architecture, Java, Swift, Solidity, .NET Core, React Native
- Created an open-source library to easily consume REST and GraphQL APIs in C#.
- Rearchitected two different mobile apps, which led to improved performance, increased developer productivity, and shorter time to market.
- Created a unit testing infrastructure that is currently used in multiple production projects.
- Oversaw and led multiple development teams in a remote-first setup.
- Provided technical guidance to external customers and internal company projects.
- Delivered more than ten technical talks at different meetups around the world.
Mobile Development Trainer2018 - PRESENTXablu BV
Technologies: Visual Studio Code, Mobile App Architecture, React Native, Git, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin, Visual Studio, iOS, Android
- Facilitated on-site training about Xamarin development in New York (US), Mechelen (Belgium), and Almelo (The Netherlands).
- Crafted and delivered a strategy training on mobile apps development, which compares React Native, Flutter, and Xamarin.
- Trained and coached app development teams from companies such as UPS, Philips, and KPN.
- Led virtual training on mobile development for a team in the Netherlands.
Core Project Maintainer2017 - PRESENTMvvmCross
Technologies: Android, iOS, Git, C#, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin, Android SDK, Visual Studio
- Built a new set of ViewPresenters for each platform the framework supports.
- Managed projects through issue resolution as part of my role.
- Participated in the framework architecture design.
- Presented the framework in conferences and public speeches.
- Guided junior developers and made contributions to documentation.
CEO | Lead Mobile Developer2014 - 2019DGENIX
Technologies: Team Leadership, Visual Studio Code, Android, iOS, Git, C#, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin, Android SDK, Visual Studio, Mobile App Architecture, Firebase, Azure, .NET, MvvmCross, SQLite
- Led a team of four developers with different seniorities involved in resource planning, coordination of tasks, and full responsibility for deadlines and objectives.
- Developed cross-platform enterprise mobile apps in multiple lines of business, some with particular requirements (such as offline sync and background processing).
- Developed cross-platform consumer mobile apps for investment groups. Participated in the concept and design of the apps as well.
- Created a framework for Xamarin with a set of features, plugins, and abstraction for common functionalities.
- Created binding libraries for Xamarin and contributed to several community maintained libraries.
- Gave guidance and support to junior developers, making coding guidelines, slides, and exercises to help new developers get started.
- Contributed to the functional analysis and design of UI/UX for mobile apps as part of the software development process.
Mobile Developer2017 - 2018Cortina Productions (via Toptal)
Technologies: Android, iOS, Git, C#, Xamarin, Visual Studio, Java, Swift, Subversion (SVN)
- Built a native cross platform app for Android and iOS, to be used by thousand students.
- Made Swift and Java libraries available to be used in Xamarin.
- Built an offline sync engine that included downloading several videos in parallel, with optimized battery consumption.
Mobile Developer2017 - 2017TillPOS (via Toptal)
Technologies: Android, iOS, Git, C#, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin, Visual Studio, MVVM Light Toolkit, SQLite
- Created a native application for iOS, Android, and UWP.
- Built an offline data synchronization engine in C#.
- Built a printer infrastructure with ESC/POS for the existing mobile app.
- Created a cross-platform navigation service that respects platform idioms.
- Developed a responsive/flexible UI using custom renderers.
Mobile Developer2014 - 2015Clover Sistemas SRL
Technologies: Android, iOS, Git, C#, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin, Visual Studio, Couchbase, MvvmCross
- Developed a Xamarin-based cross-platform mobile app for a health insurance company that now has thousands of users.
- Built a framework to make UI testing with Xamarin faster and more efficient.
- Created a mobile app following TDD methodology as part of a group of developers. The app ended up having 80% test coverage.
- Improved the speed and stability of a mobile app in maintenance (that I did not develop) by changing some of the core features of the app.
IT Intern2013 - 2014Laboratorio STEM
Technologies: C#, Visual Studio, Crystal Reports, .NET
- Made a functional analysis of the entire workflow of the company and documented the processes. Those documents are now used to introduce new members to the company.
- Created information reports based on the needs of the users and what I considered important. With this information, the company increased sales by over 30%.
- Gave end-users training and support while using the company's software.
- Made presentations and a workshop to introduce end-users to SQL.