Nicolas has over eight years of experience in Microsoft technologies and open-source solutions (such as LAMP stack, WordPress, OpenCart, and Moodle). He enjoys learning new technologies and has developed his software skills primarily by doing research on his own. As a systems engineer, he has vast knowledge of many technologies, such as PHP, HTML+CSS, JS, and jQuery. He is used to keep fluid and friendly communication.
The most amazing...
...software I've written is an API to query OLAP cubes using SQL server analysis services and dynamically generate appropriate reports.
- Designed a product roadmap's top-level strategy from the initial sketch up to the final deployment and ongoing maintenance.
- Managed the IT growth roadmap. Deployed and maintained the Infrastructure.
- Coached and mentored talents, and owned team management and leadership.
- Managed the IT development process and handled DevOps management.
Competition Policy International (Contract)
- Migrated the base platform from Ubuntu 12: Upgraded the base OS version, web server, MySQL engine, and PHP.
- Improved overall website performance and stability.
- Implemented subscription plan payments by using Stripe.
- Implemented an IP authentication system to grant access to premium content.
- Handled DevOps management, server sizing, and monitoring.
Bitsy Advisor (via Toptal)
- Implemented a registration system for new customers, and online contract signing function for new subscribers, and Stripe for processing subscription payments.
- Handled DevOps management and initial deployment.
- Worked on changes on the existing WordPress site.
- Implemented an online calculator for estimate costs and revenues on different investor options.
MRO Insider (via Toptal)
- Developed a platform for matching pilot RFQs with aviation facilities based on their location and capabilities.
- Worked on a mobile App. for on-demand service requests.
- Handled DevOps management and server maintenance.
- Implemented a WordPress site for news.
- Worked on the institutional website maintenance.
Core Software Developer
Technology for Solutions
- Created a new module for push notifications for client subscribers.
- Created new analytic reports for client communities.
- Created connectors to integrate and exploit data from various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+).
- Created a new sales module to track online sales and purchases, integrating with different gateways (PayPal, PayU, etc.).
INgrooves (via BVision)
- Led an API refactoring project.
- Designed the architecture for new APIs to query OLAP services (SSAS).
- Developed UIs in Adobe Flex with MATE.
- Created an OLAP cube for generating dynamic reports.
- Supported a client console using Flex and C# .NET.
- Created a content publisher to observe multiple sources and publish to multiple portals.
- Designed an architecture of SharePoint portals to combine data from different organizations.
- Designed and developed architecture for a Silverlight application with GIS components.
- Created an architecture to monitor and control WPF desktop applications.
- Designed social networks using a PHP and Elgg framework.
Technology for Solutions
- Developed software for several projects.
- Developed and designed BPMs using Ultimus BPM Suite.
- Worked in project management, IT consulting, and QA.
Bitsy Advisor Accounts Portalhttps://bitsyadvisor.com/
MRO Insider Websitehttps://mroinsider.com
Website for Dulcehogar-bhhttps://www.dulcehogar-bh.com/
Website for Ieshiva Anojihttps://www.ieshivaanoji.com
Website for Pidogancho
Website for Foryou/Audazhttp://foryoumoda.com.ar/
WordPress - Windows Azure Integration
.NET, Laravel, CakePHP, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), CodeIgniter, Bootstrap, Adobe Flex, ASP.NET MVC
jQuery UI, jQuery, jQuery Plugins, REST APIs, Stripe, PHPLIB
Microsoft Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN), Eclipse IDE, GitHub, MS Silverlight, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Git, Apache, Cordova Plugins, Bitbucket, Zend Studio
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), OLAP, REST, Functional Programming, Logic Programming, Event-driven Programming
Amazon Web Services (AWS), WordPress, OpenCms, NetBeans, LAMP, OpenCart, Linux, Windows Server, Apache2, Firebase, CentOS, SharePoint, Unix, Oracle
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Full-stack, WebSockets, Ultimus BPM, Cordova, Push Notifications, APIs
Engineering Degree in Systems Engineering
National Technologic University - Buenos Aires (UTN FRBA) - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Windows® Applications
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Service Communication Applications
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Data Access
Microsoft® Certified Professional Developer: Windows® Developer 4
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Applications
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer: Windows Developer 3.5