- Network ProgrammerMimetrix2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Go, Protocol Stack, P4, GTP
- Wrote a parser for the networking DSL.
- Created a Go code generator back-end from parsed DSL.
- Built a high-performance network packet parser.
- Created a GTP Information Elements parser in Go.
- Back-End Lead Software ArchitectLifespeed2016 - 2016
Technologies: Go, Crypto, Redis, REST, GraphQL, Protobufs, gRPC
- Designed an overall security scheme.
- Devised a user siloed encryption scheme with secure sharing mechanism.
- Created an API for REST and GraphQL.
- Implemented an ORM over KV store in Redis.
- Consultant Web DeveloperStealth Startup2015 - 2016
Technologies: Meteor, WebRTC, Kurento, AWS, Kadira
- Created a multi-user conferencing system over WebRTC.
- Supported a real-time server-side accounting of video connected users.
- Integrated Kurento Media Server to broadcast and record all video sessions.
- Built a real-time messaging system between browsers for Meteor.
- Designed and implemented a credit currency for the platform.
- Consultant Web DeveloperUmlaut Audio2015 - 2015
- Created a configurable multi-step form system that supports many input types, loops, continuous saving, back, and forward.
- Developed a sound DB system with a powerful direct multi-upload to AWS S3. It had a simple and secure preview and can be downloaded directly from S3.
- Built a chat system as a central part of the owner-client interaction on each project.
- Added a multi-website user account and authentication system.
- Hand-built the responsive marketing website with custom and complex responsiveness.
- CTOEdgee2014 - 2015
- Worked on the best way to scrape websites to get a good preview (image and description).
- Created an asynchronous data processing pipeline in conjunction with a real-time reactive interface.
- Built a smooth and draggable grid UI for simple end-user content formating.
- Brought together an amazing team and set up a successful agile process.
- Built a custom background tasks queue for Meteor on top of Iron Worker.
- Architect and Engineering ManagerFanhattan (fan.tv)2011 - 2013
Technologies: Ruby, Sinatra, Mongo, Resque, AWS (EC2, S3, DynamoDB, SWF), Redis
- Managed up to 4 teams and 20 engineers following an Agile methodology.
- Built a scalable personalized notification service. The users subscribe to interests and channels and we could deliver real time or aggregated recommendations.
- Developed a highly scalable DSL-based distributed data import system.
- Rebuilt our responsive website to be SEO optimized, and extremely fast. Then built the team to continue growing the website.
- Created a REST API used by many different platforms (tv, mobile, back-end, web, and so on) for everything we did from social integrations to data imports.
- Co-FounderFun Golf (Previously OhMyGolf)2008 - 2012
Technologies: iOS, Cocoa, Objective-C, Cappuccino, Objective-J, Ruby on Rails, GMaps
- Developed a web-based Geo mapping app to draw geo-localized vectorial course maps on top of Google Maps or Bing Maps.
- Part of the iOS app was developed simultaneously at the very beginning of iOS development; i.e. the first year of the app store.
- Developed the full API for the iOS app.
- Created the largest and most complete golf course database in the world.
- Designed and built a real time local championship tracking app.
- FounderBloogk2006 - 2011
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Created the UI/UX for the EcoFolio web app (FR gov. institution).
- Designed, developed, and managed Transdev’s public transit information platform.
- Wrote a Ruby DSL for the public transit analysis for Potimart; including multiple shortest path algorithms.
- Built a browser based on 3D GeoWiki TerraMagna for Cap Digital.
- Designed, developed, and managed a Ruby on Rails training of several developers at Dryade.