Senior Salesforce Developer2017 - PRESENTADSS (Abu Dhabi)
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Bitbucket, Salesforce DX, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Batch Apex, Email services, Web services, REST, SOAP, Connected apps, Process builder, SQL, JIRA, Confluence
- Involved in the design and development of the solution for new and ongoing projects.
- Automated and optimized existing code, triggers, integrations, and projects.
- Met business stakeholders to understand areas of improvement and new requirements.
- Secured system data using encryption and tracking.
- Developed projects using Salesforce DX and using Github (Bitbucket) version control system.
- Implemented major service cloud features like CTI, Service Console, Entitlement and Milestone, Knowledge Management, Case Management, and Multiple service channels.
- Created many data analytics reports and dashboards.
- Implemented Salesforce survey for seminars.
- Involved in architecting and restructuring an org which helped to bring down cost drastically.
- Involved in developing complex, dynamic and scalable solutions which can handle large data volumes.
Salesforce Consultant2015 - 2017Tecom Group (Dubai)
Technologies: Salesforce, Visualforce, REST API, SOAP API, Bulk APIs, Apex
- Involved in business meetings to understand the requirement from the business/process owner.
- Complex business requirements development which needs customized Visualforce pages and Apex controller classes.
- Involved in writing Apex triggers, batch classes, schedule classes, queue able apex, test classes, etc.
- Worked on multiple integration projects using REST API, SOAP API, and Bulk APIs.
- Headed customization such as the creation of objects, fields, applications, tabs, relationships, record types, page layouts, custom settings, validation rules, email templates, workflow rules, approval process, assignment rules, auto response rules, and process builder.
- Involved in technical discussion with vendors to implement new features and functionalities for business.
- Involved in end to end project development and deployment using change sets.
- Implemented Sales Cloud features like leads, accounts, contacts, opportunity and opportunity line items, product, price book, quotes and quote line, order management, forecasting, territory management, campaign management, account, and opportunity teams.
- Created multiple reports of various types i.e Tabular, Summary and Matrix report for evaluating various Business KPIs and team performance.
Salesforce Developer2013 - 2015Schneider Electric
Technologies: Salesforce, Eclipse IDE, ANT migration tool
- Involved in standard configuration and customization.
- Loaded data into salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader.
- Created users, profiles, roles, and sharing settings.
- Involved in the creation of objects, fields, relationships, page layouts, fieldsets, etc.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development of Apex classes, Apex triggers, and Visualforce pages.
- Implemented CTI and other service cloud features like email-to-case, web-to-case, case management, auto response rules, and assignment rules.
- Migrated changesets from sandbox to other sandboxes, staging, UAT, and production environment using ANT Migration tool.
- Traveled to Barcelona to conduct user acceptance test and help users understand new features and fix bugs.