Senior Salesforce Developer and Solution Architect2017 - PRESENTADSS
Technologies: Visual Studio Code, Lightning Design System, Lightning Components, Lightning Communities, Salesforce Bulk API, Atlassian Jira, Salesforce SOAP API, Salesforce REST API, Salesforce API, Atlassian Confluence, Process Builder, Web Services, Batch Apex, Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL), SOQL, Visualforce, Triggers, Apex Classes, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce DX, Bitbucket, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce
- Designed solutions, data models, and architecture for new and ongoing projects.
- Involved in requirements gathering and discussions with business to understand new projects and areas of improvement.
- Developed projects using LWC components, APEX code, and declarative tools, making sure the solution is dynamic, scalable, and can handle large data volumes.
- Automated and optimized existing code, triggers, integrations, and projects.
- Peer-reviewed code to ensure it is written following Salesforce best practices and doesn't impact existing production functionalities.
- Implemented major service cloud features like CTI, Service Console, entitlement and milestone, knowledge management, case management, and multiple service channels.
- Owned the process of understanding the architecture and feasible solutions for projects involving integrations with external systems.
- Ensured that best standards of the security model are followed and that only the required access is given to teams.
- Coordinated with business stakeholders for smooth user acceptance testing (UAT) and deployments to production following the release management process.
- Provided business analytics in the form of reports and dashboards in Classic and Lightning as per business requirements.
Salesforce Consultant2015 - 2017Tecom Group
Technologies: Analytics, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce API, Apex, APIs, SOAP, REST APIs, Visualforce, Salesforce
- Wrote Apex triggers, batch classes, schedule classes, test classes, queueable Apex, and more.
- Developed projects using Visualforce pages and Apex controller classes.
- Worked on multiple integration projects using REST API, SOAP API, and Bulk APIs.
- Customized the creation of objects, fields, applications, tabs, relationships, record types, page layouts, custom settings, validation rules, email templates, approval process, assignment rules, auto-response rules, and process builders.
- Involved in technical discussions with vendors to implement new business features and functionalities.
- Implemented Sales Cloud features like leads, accounts, contacts, opportunity and opportunity line items, product, price book, quotes, order management, forecasting, territory management, campaign management, account, and opportunity teams.
- Involved in the end-to-end project development and deployment using changesets.
- Created multiple reports of various types, including tabular, summary, and matrix reports for evaluating various business KPIs and team performance.
Salesforce Developer2013 - 2015Schneider Electric
Technologies: Ant, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce
- Involved in standard configuration and customization.
- Loaded data into salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader.
- Created users, profiles, roles, and sharing settings.
- Involved in the creation of objects, fields, relationships, page layouts, fieldsets, etc.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development of Apex classes, Apex triggers, and Visualforce pages.
- Implemented CTI and other service cloud features like email-to-case, web-to-case, case management, auto response rules, and assignment rules.
- Migrated changesets from sandbox to other sandboxes, staging, UAT, and production environment using ANT Migration tool.
- Traveled to Barcelona to conduct user acceptance test and help users understand new features and fix bugs.