- Senior Software Development ManagerSPB TV2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: TV, Linux, Android, OpenGL ES
- Implemented a framework for rapid building of expressive interfaces for STB (cross-platform, OpenGL/ES).
- Implemented several interfaces for our partners.
- Helped the company to win the 2015 CSI Award as the "Best TV everywhere/multi-screen video".
- Technical LeadJeppesen, a Boeing company2012 - 2013
Technologies: C++, C#, Java, SQL
- Worked on stabilization, bug fixing, and tuning of the big distributed system.
- Handled cartography and server-side development.
- Managed the team, coordinating between developers, testers, architects, SCM, and IT.
- Supported agile development processes.
- Project ManagerSPB Software2006 - 2012
Technologies: C++, SQL, Python
- Developed a lot of cross-platform applications for desktop, WinCE, Symbian, and Meego.
- Created the development department for Symbian. Worked on the development of a couple of very popular applications for Nokia's devices.
- Developed the official mobile client for one of the most popular social network in Russia (VK.com).
- Worked on a globe engine for devices with software and hardware graphics.
- Strongly supported the different development processes (Scrum and CI).
- Lead programmer, Research engineerLG Electronics2004 - 2006
Technologies: C++, GLES, OpenAl
- Created the main part of a 3D engine for different embedded platforms (smartphones, refrigerators, conditioners). My responsibilities were core, math, graphics, physics, and more.
- Created tutorials, samples, and plugins for 3D Studio Max.
- Built a “HeliMonsters” game, planning, programming, and building the game for smartphones.
- Used RUP, CI, and automated tests.
- Studied at the best school for organization, documentation, and architecture.
- Technical LeadWonderspecie Studio2003 - 2004
Technologies: C++, D3DX, Lua
- Oversaw the development of a small 3D game for desktop.
- Developed the “Modus” library, a middleware for the calculation of interactive physics effects.
- Lead Programmer and Game DesignerLesta Studio2002 - 2003
Technologies: C++, D3DX, Lua, Python
- Created the “Antanta” game and handled level design.
- Built the “Steel Monsters: Pacific Storm” game, taking responsibility for the design document and demo version.
- Lead ProgrammerToolsMedia Co2000 - 2002
Technologies: C++, D3DX, ODE
- Developed a math library for games that includes vectors, matrices, quaterniones, interpolations, intersections, etc.
- Built a Collision detection library.
- Implemented physics and rigid-body physics.
- Wrote parts of the bot's AI, including pathfinding for huge mazes.