Freelance Web Developer2014 - PRESENTFreelance Work
- Developed the front-end and back-end of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) websites.
- Managed the catalogs, price books, inventory, and content in the client’s business manager of the SFCC website.
- Made replications from staging on the SFCC website.
- Built websites on CMS Joomla!, including a website for a big financial company (information, news, and blog).
Back-End Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer2017 - 2017Svitla Systems Inc.
- Clarified requirements with the customers.
- Created solution approaches for various tasks, including integration of all import/export jobs with the client's SFTP server.
- Integrated third party services using a services framework.
- Took part in an experience exchange.
Full-Stack Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer2016 - 2017PulsarFour LLC
- Built the customer's subscriptions flow for one of the biggest world-known brands.
- Reworked a country selector for one of the biggest world-known brands.
- Built the back-end part for a demo shop for the company.
- Created unit tests for a back-end part using a custom enterprise framework.
Computer Systems Engineer2008 - 2016Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
Technologies: Joomla, Open Office, Microsoft 365, Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), Linux, Windows
- Conducted Windows and Linux systems administration.
- Installed and managed the company’s software.
- Provided technical support and user training.
- Participated in maintaining the company’s websites.
- Repaired users' computers and peripherals.