iOS Lead Developer2018 - PRESENT15 Seconds of Fame
Technologies: Xcode, Core Bluetooth, Core Data, RxSwift, Swift, iOS, Image Manipulation, Core Image
- Led a team of iOS developers, QA automation, and DevOps engineers.
- Built an SDK for partners that can be embedded to provide app features in the partners' app.
- Reworked onboarding process, including the addition of phone registration.
- Completed several redesigns of the app by adding many new features.
Development Competitor2014 - PRESENTTopcoder
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Xcode, Address Book, EventKit, iOS SceneKit, Core Bluetooth, WatchKit, Core Data, Android Studio, Realm, Google+ iOS SDK, Bluetooth LE, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Cognito, AWS, Google Maps, Social Framework, Facebook iOS SDK, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Box API, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), RxSwift, Embedded Systems, Apple Watch, MacOS, SOAP, REST, Salesforce, NSIS, Java, Android, Swift, Objective-C, iOS
- Developed an access management app that allows entrance to restricted points with authentication via Bluetooth LE.
- Built a simple entrance-check app which was integrated with Salesforce and a mobile signature app with an offline Salesforce integration.
- Developed prototype apps for a variety of uses like Ebola symptoms-tracking, health-tracking, making photo blogs, and incident reporting.
- Created a 2D game about cloud computing; the gameplay is similar to Angry Birds.
- Developed and supported a sales and management tool app.
- Reskinned a simple NSIS-based installation tool to a sophisticated UI.
- Built a tool for taking acknowledgement signatures from people participating in photos.
- Developed and supported an app for streaming licensed video content to university campus users on iOS devices.
- Created a variety of apps: an app for the easy submission of Jira tickets by hardware users, a POC app for iOS devices discovering and connecting via WiFi, a tutorial app showcasing some features of iOS frameworks, a branded version of a Bible-listening app, and a helper app for stadium visitors.
- Developed a framework which integrates placing top bets, a UI, and a functionality.
- Supported a survey-conducting app, a news aggregator app. an app for streaming licensed video content to users on AndroidTV devices, a video-surveillance app, and an app for streaming licensed video content to users on Android devices.
- Developed a wakeup alarm app for the Apple Watch.
- Built a sharing extension for a media-viewing app.
- Built a framework which integrates a passcode/pin UI control.
- Implemented fancy graphs in a diving-tracking application.
- Created a framework which wraps a Vimeo API for presenting contents of a Vimeo PRO account.
- Integrated mastering event-handling for an app that helps with the administration tasks on naval oil stations.
- Converted a large sales management app from Objective-C to Swift 2.0.
- Developed a customer management tool for sales managers in a cable network.
- Constructed UI test suites for iOS apps.
- Involved in the development and testing of a C++ video recording app.
- Built a business app for space program information tracking (iOS and Android).
- Developed an emulator app serving as a terminal for Tandem Computers on iPad.
- Built a Tinder-like social app for motorcycle owners.
iOS Swift Developer2021 - 2022PT Harta Karunia Indonesia (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Swift, AsyncDisplayKit, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Flow Coordinators, RxSwift
- Refactored significant parts of a large app utilizing the latest language features, including property wrappers and result builders.
- Created the base for version 2 of the app and migrated the majority of existing functionality into it.
- Introduced flow coordinators into app architecture, which reduced the amount of business logic in view controllers.
iOS and Android Developer2017 - 2020Picture Marketing (via Toptal)
Technologies: Xcode, Core Bluetooth, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), OpenGL, Android Studio, Realm, Kotlin, Java, Android, Swift, Objective-C, iOS, Image Manipulation, AVFoundation, OpenGL ES, Core Image
- Implemented asset management system which pre-downloaded all required media for an onsite booth app to function offline with the ability to keep on going downloads and launch experience on the fly prioritizing assets that are currently to be used.
- Set up various image and video effects based on Core Image built-in effects.
- Made implementation of automated background removal, utilizing a depth camera for images and live video.
- Applied video post-processing effects like time scaling, concatenating, and injecting (with optional positioning and rotation).
- Backed four different iOS apps intended for photo booths on onsite events, including capture point, sharing station, scan station, and handheld photography.
- Supported handheld photography Android app, including finishing app redesign and improving the experience with external cameras.
Developer (Major Update to a CRM-like Mobile App)2017 - 2017WebEdge Marketing (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Segment, UXCam, Heap, Intercom, MapKit, Nationbuilder, REST, Cocoa Touch, Objective-C
- Supported an existing version of a people field-tracking app.
- Implemented version 2 of the app with a design revamp and a number of new features.
- Integrated a couple of analytic services.
- Supported app submission to the App Store and TestFlight. The app is accessible in a link in my portfolio.
Senior iOS Developer2017 - 2017Storia
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Zeplin, Nimble, quick, RxSwift, PromiseKit, Core Data, Cocoa Touch, Swift
- Participated in the rewrite of an existing social app written in Objective-C to Swift; a link to the app can be found in my portfolio.
- Developed an on-boarding flow including social logins.
- Developed an action-notifications functionality, provided testing for related behaviors with Quick and Nimble.
- Developed a create-and-repost flow for user posts with intermediate draft-saving, creating folders if needed, and inviting other users to view or collaborate.
- Applied updated designs from Zeplin and the Sketch app to the UI across various parts of the app. Developed minor features such as image gallery, image picking, cropping, and more.
- Designed, developed, and refined the back-end features of the app such as local data persistence, distribution, modification, and remote data fetching.
Senior iOS Developer2016 - 201715 Seconds of Fame
Technologies: iOS, Address Book, Core Data, Core Location, Adobe Photoshop, AVFoundation, Xcode, Facebook, REST, Swift, Objective-C
- Applied new design to a short movie recording social app.
- Implemented 3 pixel-perfect versions of a provided design for 4, 4.7, 5.5" iPhones.
- Rewrote significant parts of functionality from Objective-C to Swift, refactored code to reduce its size and improve maintainability.
- Implemented several new features. A link to the app can be found in my portfolio.
iOS Developer (Objective-C)2016 - 2017Foojee (via Toptal)
Technologies: Xcode, Objective-C, iOS
- Applied a new design to an existing application for notifications about emergencies.
iOS Developer2016 - 2017SkillHeart (via Toptal)
Technologies: Xcode, Objective-C, iOS
- Integrated a mobile app for video interviews with back-end services.
- Provided guidance for the back-end team on best practices to use for a smoother integration.
- Implemented new features and created separate branded versions with continuous support on all versions of the app.
- Supported the app submission to the App Store; a link to the app can be found in my portfolio.
Dubble's App Developer2016 - 2016AdzMikl (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Firebase, Cocoa Touch, Swift
- Created an iOS app for consulting—implementing both the code and design.
- Integrated the app with a Backendless solution.
- Provided guidance for submitting app to the App Store.
iOS Developer2016 - 2016Qube (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Core Graphics, OpenGL, Swift
- Implemented a save-and-restore-session feature in the photo editor app; a link to the app can be found in my portfolio.
iOS Prototype Developer2016 - 2016MNE (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Swift
- Created a small prototype social app.
iOS Developer2016 - 2016527H (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Core Data, HealthKit, Swift
- Supported a diet tracker app using Swift, Cocoa Touch, and a number of third-party frameworks.
- Implemented the orders feature in a diet tracker.
- Integrated HealthKit for user activity charts.
Senior iOS Software Developer2014 - 2016Artezio
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Core Data, REST, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Objective-C
- Developed and supported a personal finance tracker app; a link to the app can be found in my portfolio.
- Supported a cinema ticket-selling app.
- Developed and supported a pair of related farm management apps.
- Supported a VoIP social network app.
- Developed a bank client app; a link to the app can be found in my portfolio.
- Implemented a synchronization via Dropbox for a personal finance tracker app.
iOS Software Developer2011 - 2014Artezio
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Microsoft CryptoAPI, LDAP, SOAP, REST, Cocoa Touch, Objective-C
- Integrated a custom MSCryptoAPI-based security framework into mobile document flow engine.
- Developed a traveling planner app.
- Supported the version 2.0 of a cinema ticket-selling app.
- Developed and supported version 3.0 of a cinema-ticket-selling app; a link to the app can be found in my portfolio.
- Developed a small marketing app for our partner company.
- Supported a sales tool for smoking products.
Junior iOS Software Developer2010 - 2011Synesis
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, HGE - Haaf's Game Engine, OpenGL ES, Lua, C++, Cocoa Touch, Objective-C
- Developed a discount-selling app using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Implemented a money transfer and currency conversion functionality for a bank client app using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Ported a 2D game from Windows to iOS using HGE, C++, and OpenGLES.
- Participated in the porting of another 2D game from Windows to iOS using HGE, C++, OpenGLES, and Lua.
- Developed the iOS part of a hybrid app for viewing auctions.