Official Representative2013 - PRESENTMozilla
- Contributed to projects such as Mozilla developer network (KUMA) and FirefoxOS.
- Organized local events as a member of the Mozilla Reps program, also known by its codename ReMo.
CTO, Co-founder2013 - PRESENTQ4U
- Created a scalable language agnostic application architecture with Redis.
- Built a platform for real-time statistics.
- Created a management center where moderators can manipulate the application state (economics, parameters for recommendation algorithms, etc.).
- Created a real-time matching system and feedback platform.
- Provided server administration and deployment.
Lead front-end Developer2014 - 2015PQCQ
- Architected complex multi-site Angular.js architecture using Nginx.
- Built a complex user interface.
- Created an automatic flat allocation algorithm.
- Implemented Gulp build automation.
Back-end Developer2014 - 2014Neutrino
Technologies: Python, PHP
- Built numerous data mining tools for retrieving information via Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Built a complex proxy to social API with tokens and prioritization.
- Refactored thousands of lines of unreadable code.
Front-end Developer2013 - 2013Gradematic
- Developed a complex questionnaire creator.
- Built a system for asynchronous processing of .pdf files.
Front-end Developer2013 - 2013Amaret, Inc.
- Adopted Backbone.js for RTC architecture via WebSockets.
- Implemented CodeMirror editor for live editing and compilation preview for microcontroller architectures in browser.
Full-stack Developer2010 - 2013Freelance
- Built custom content management systems.
- Developed dozens of Joomla extensions.
- Turned designs into fully functional web applications.