Solution Architect and Developer2011 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Android, ASP.NET, Xamarin, Azure
- Worked on a Xamarin Forms application for a large enterprise client.
- Created an Android application generator.
- Migrated multiple apps from iOS to Android.
- Migrated multiple apps from BlackBerry to Android.
Software Architect2009 - PRESENTItsistemi
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, Android, Mono, SQL Server, Silverlight, Kofax
- Developed desktop applications for the banking industry.
- Created a web (ASP.NET) reporting application based on SSRS and a bank invoicing application.
- Worked as a part of team responsible for part of a banking report system.
- Built a business process monitoring application for OTP bank using Silverlight, WCF, RIA Services, Entity Framework, and Windows service.
- Created a clone of Dropbox for a Croatian telecom company.
Sofware Developer2017 - 2017Sarahah (via Toptal)
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, Entity, SQL Server, Azure Cloud
- Optimized a high-traffic web application.
VB.NET Teacher2009 - 2009Ivora
Technologies: VB.NET, SQL Server
- Taught a course on desktop application development.
Oracle Forms Developer, C# Developer2007 - 2009Infolink
Technologies: Oracle DB, Oracle forms, C#, ASP.NET
- Created modules for an in-house ERP system.
- Created an application for the core business of insurance companies.
- Developed background analysis on an Oracle database for Privredna Banka Zagreb. It was intense use of Oracle PL/SQL programming language.
- Implemented an ASP.NET web bug tracking application. Responsible for application customization and implementation of API for connecting more legacy technologies.
- Created a simple in-house ORM tool.
Web Developer2004 - 2008Delta Trend bvba
- Achieved valuable experience working in an international team of programming professionals, where the key to success was accountability of every team member.
- Created a custom web reporting tool.
- Created a custom Excel export component.
- Implemented security features.
Web, Desktop, and Mobile Developer2002 - 2007Heron Electronic d.o.o.
Technologies: Windows, C#, C++, VB6, SQL Server
- Developed desktop and web applications on Windows. ERP modules were developed using various technologies in various programming languages. SQL Server 2000 was used for the relational database.
- Independently designed and programmed a Palm OS application from the beginning to the very end. It was a part of the ERP system for collecting data about water consumption on terrain (work order, synchronizing with SQL Server database).
- Gathered accounting and business knowledge needed for designing ERP system and to understand user needs for customization.
- Supported legacy VB6 ERP.
- Helped in the design of a custom reporting tool.