Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019DataPrivia (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Django, React, TypeScript
- Built an electronic health records (EHR) web application (back end and front end).
- Developed a single sign-on plugin for supporting multiple SAML IdPs (Django back end).
- Migrated to React from Aurelia (front end).
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Cimpress Technologies
Technologies: Node.js, AWS, Terraform, Swagger, Open API, React, Redux
- Worked in a self-organized remote-friendly team.
- Created customer tool software with a smooth and clean UX.
- Implemented cloud engineering on AWS to provide a high-availability infrastructure with strict SLAs.
- Built high-load back-end microservices in Node.js.
- Actively used React/Redux to write a clean codebase for the front end.
Mobile Application Developer2014 - 2017Barclays Capital
- Built new screens and a smooth UI for the Android app.
- Provided a native experience of high-content HTML screens to key players in financial markets (on-the-go analysts, institutional clients, and so on).
- Maintained data feeds and kept them up-to-date in a fastpaced world (TypeScript, Java).
- Set up complex E2E tests to regularly check the data integrity on the app.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Salsita
- Developed cross-browser extensions and complex web apps.
- Built custom server-side solutions in Node.js and Python.
- Used various databases like MongoDB and MySQL to securely store and quickly access data.
- Strongly followed test-driven development to ship sustainable business value to customers.
- Focused on an agile-based process with continuous integration (Jenkins, CircleCI) for a predictable delivery.