- Software EngineerMirantis2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: Python, OpenStack, AMQP, SQLAlchemy
- Implemented REST API service for manipulating environment entities (clusters, nodes, networks) and preparing cloud system (OpenStack) deployment.
- Implemented AMQP client in Python for sending and receiving data from deployment orchestrator.
- Contributed to open source projects (including OpenStack), and interacted with community.
- Wrote unit and integration tests for a code and also performed extensive code review of all Python-related parts of our product.
- Worked on Chef/Puppet recipes for OpenStack deployment and Make build system for building an ISO.
- Developer of Internal ServicesMail.Ru2011 - 2012
Technologies: Python, Perl, gevent, Wireshark, tcpdump
- Maintained a huge, highly-loaded script, written in poor Perl for a distributed SMS processing (implementation of SMPP protocol).
- Developed an asynchronous implementation of SMPP protocol in Python, using gevent and asyncore.
- Implemented the MRIM (Mail.Ru Instant Messaging) binary protocol from scratch in Python (using asyncore and struct).
- Analyzed traffic using Wireshark/tcpdump and implemented simple dissector plugin for MRIM.
- Interacted with partners responsible for SMS traffic through phone, and performed troubleshooting for cases of undelivered messages.
- Web DeveloperNotamedia2011 - 2011
Technologies: Python, Django
- Developed multiple web sites with Django.
- Worked on end-user documentation for content management system.
- Maintained multiple web servers, which included deployment, upgrading, DB migrations and writing configs.
- Performed code review and SQL queries optimization.
- Wrote unit tests for projects.