Software Engineer2021 - 2022
Technologies: Java, Scala, Splunk
- Worked on a data collection and ingestion pipeline for logs generated by all microservices within Twitter.
- Provided support to analyze and visualize log data for other teams.
- Optimized early stages of the log collection pipeline to improve durability during incidents.
Software Engineer2019 - 2020
Technologies: Hack, Python
- Built a data infrastructure and ML models to classify sensitive content on Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- Tackled issues such as working with low quality or insufficient training data.
- Improved Instagram's infrastructure to achieve parity with Facebook infra functionality.
Software Engineer2017 - 2019Rocket Fuel
Technologies: Java, Scala, Python
- Optimized an ad serving infrastructure to make the most out of the 100 milliseconds time limit set by ad exchanges.
- Developed bidding strategies to tackle header bidding, concealed auction dynamics, and improved cost per action (CPA).
- Worked on a forecasting feature to predict ad campaign performance.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016
Technologies: Android, Python
- Provided mobile operator offers directly into the YouTube app for some third-world countries.
- Launched multiple experiments and analyzed user behavior.
- Built services to integrate with different mobile operators.
Software Engineering Intern2012 - 2012
Technologies: HPHPc, Hack, C++, Code Generators
- Optimized and expanded the functionality of HPHPc—HipHop for PHP, later known as Hack or hacklang.
- Worked on code translator to generate highly performant C++ code from PHP code.
- Added support for some new keywords in HPHPc to match the functionality of other common languages.