Data Engineering Intern2020 - 2020
Technologies: Python, SQL, Data Visualization, Data Pipelines, Apache Hive, Apache Spark, ETL, Dashboards, Cloud Computing, Data Engineering, Data Analysis
- Designed, developed, and launched a new ETL and analytics framework for tracking detailed growth and retention metrics across ad infrastructure products.
- Collaborated and communicated with cross-functional teams to create an accompanying dashboard to visualize metrics in a timely manner. The dashboard is used by team members and product managers to make data-driven decisions.
- Presented findings and insights to the Facebook data engineering community to encourage wider adoption and build cross-functional collaboration.
Junior Research Scientist (Intern)2020 - 2020Amazon.com
Technologies: Python, Scala, Spark, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linear Regression, Statistics, Optimization, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon EC2, AWS EMR, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), Sentiment Analysis
- Developed a robust and scalable package in Spark to perform statistical inference on large amounts of data.
- Used Apache Spark's RDD layer to perform in-memory computations on a large amount of data in order to scale the package to work on millions of rows.
- Implemented cloud technologies (AWS) to store the data (S3), perform computations on it (EC2), and distribute computations in clusters (EMR).
Software Engineer2018 - 2020Experteer
Technologies: Ruby, RSpec, Docker, Docker Compose, GitLab, CI/CD Pipelines, iOS, Android, Mobile Apps, Jira, API Integration, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Back-end Development, Git, Google Cloud, Back-end, REST APIs, Ruby on Rails 5
- Developed or fixed features for an online executive career service. Maintained iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool. Pushed code changes to the system, using GitLab with a CI/CD pipeline.
- Incorporated third-party APIs for tracking user engagement and retention in Experteer's applications.
Back-end Engineer2017 - 2018Vabaco
Technologies: PostgreSQL, SQL, Postman, Healthcare, Jira, Git, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Back-end Development, API Integration, Back-end, REST APIs, Ruby on Rails 5
- Developed and maintained parts of an application that provides a healthcare management system for the largest healthcare distributor in Georgia.
- Updated the status of tasks and bugs I worked on, using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Used Git as a source control system and kept clean documentation about the developing system for further assistance.