Senior Python Developer
2020 - PRESENT
Cyber Security NSW
- Built a web-based platform for Cyber Security NSW to collect and aggregate information.
- Designed and developed optimized PostgreSQL databases to support a large amount of government data.
- Designed user-centric and user-friendly UX prototypes using Figma.
- Designed and developed secure REST APIs to support the integration of third-party web services and software.
2019 - 2020
University of New South Wales
- Collaborated with the education intelligence and analytics team within education delivery services in the office of the pro-vice-chancellor.
- Maintained the AWS infrastructure with Terraform and worked on migration, cloning data between different database clusters.
- Debugged issues and enhanced the features and performance of existing applications.
- Designed and developed optimized MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
2019 - 2019
- Collaborated with the Plannero web development team and developed a dynamic platform for planning tasks and to-do lists.
- Managed the development team and the back-end and front-end aspects of the development process.
- Produced high-impact, user-friendly websites to accomplish all business goals with the aid of a Python Django framework and React.
- Integrated Google Calendar into the system, enabling users to get the benefits of the Plannero task scheduling system while leveraging existing calendars.
- Maintained Linux servers on AWS, including Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, CloudFront, S3, and Route 53.
Technologies: Agile Software Development, Python, Django, React, AWS, Google API, Linux, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS RDS, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon Route 53
2016 - 2017
- Designed and developed cross-platform mobile applications for Siemens Energy and Alere Health.
- Utilized a variety of technologies, including AngularJS, HTML5, CSS, and Node.js, to create web apps.
- Engineered HoloLens applications for the engineering domain (Unity3D).
- Communicated and coordinated multiple small development teams to develop web and mobile POCs, leveraging my experience in estimating and planning software development projects.
- Negotiated with stakeholders during the requirements gathering phase and engaged with clients during other phases in the development lifecycle.
Software Engineer Intern
2014 - 2014
- Designed and developed WSO2 Carbon, a Java-based middleware component.
- Resolved a WSO2 Message Broker build stabilization issue.
- Created user manuals and documentation for a software component.
- Designed and created automated test cases for the WSO2 Message Broker.
- Produced well-written test scripts for automated testing in the WSO2 Message Broker.
Technologies: Java, IntelliJ, Ubuntu, Linux, Databases, Programming, Agile Software Development, Web Development, Algorithms, Git