Co-Founder, Developer2010 - PRESENTJadehopper, Ltd.
- Developed responsive WordPress sites for a range of different companies.
- Worked with a small team on the user interface of the BlackBerry PlayBook browser.
- Developed a browser-based story building platform for a start-up.
- Developed multimedia components for an interactive installation at a Norwegian music museum.
- Was responsible for training and developing training material for BBC including notes and exercises.
- Integrated social photo sharing into an existing web app for an up and coming US-based startup.
Developer2004 - 2010HQLondon ltd.
- Built a gallery walk-through experience for the HSBC Innovation Labs.
- Worked with Plugin Media to produce a 3D simulation of baseball pitches for Major League Baseball.
- Designed the e-learning course, determined the technology and mentored the team for the NHS Spine project.
- Responsible for corporate and classroom training as a Macromedia and Adobe Certified Instructor.
- Worked with a selection of advertising agencies in London, UK developing online campaigns.
- Assisted with the running of Macromedia (and then Adobe) User Groups in London and Brighton.
- Presented at international conferences on the topics of Accessibility and bug-fixing.
Interactive Designer2003 - 2004Prismix Ltd.
- Designed and developed CSS templates for onFolio.
- Developed interactive site for a cosmetic surgeon.
- Lectured as a Macromedia Certified Instructor.
Lecturer2002 - 2003Concept Interactive
- Macromedia Certified Instructor
- Adobe Certified Instructor
Developer2002 - 2002Maverick
- Build web games for a large South African ISP.
- Developed promotional interactive CD-ROMs for a horse race event.
- Developed an award winning interactive weather screen saver.
Contractor2001 - 2002Publik
Technologies: Flash ActionScript
- Contracted to design and develop an educational game for SABMiller
Instructor, Head of Research and Development1998 - 2001MediaTek
- Adobe Certified Instructor.
- Macromedia Certified Instructor.
- Developed e-learning for a non-profit to teach basic read/writing skills.
- Developed e-learning for a non-profit to create basic HIV/AIDS awareness.
- Developed training material notes and exercises.