Verified Expert in Engineering
Niqui is a front-end developer with extensive experience who has always focused on creating a seamless user experience while pushing the boundaries of technology. She has spent many years in web development, primarily building applications in ActionScript, and more recently has moved toward building responsive HTML5 sites and mobile apps.
Adobe Photoshop, WebStorm, Git, MacOS
The most amazing...
...contribution I've made is to first-party apps for the RIMs next-generation tablet platform.
- Developed responsive WordPress sites for a range of different companies.
- Worked with a small team on the user interface of the BlackBerry PlayBook browser.
- Developed a browser-based story building platform for a start-up.
- Developed multimedia components for an interactive installation at a Norwegian music museum.
- Was responsible for training and developing training material for BBC including notes and exercises.
- Integrated social photo sharing into an existing web app for an up and coming US-based startup.
- Built a gallery walk-through experience for the HSBC Innovation Labs.
- Worked with Plugin Media to produce a 3D simulation of baseball pitches for Major League Baseball.
- Designed the e-learning course, determined the technology and mentored the team for the NHS Spine project.
- Responsible for corporate and classroom training as a Macromedia and Adobe Certified Instructor.
- Worked with a selection of advertising agencies in London, UK developing online campaigns.
- Assisted with the running of Macromedia (and then Adobe) User Groups in London and Brighton.
- Presented at international conferences on the topics of Accessibility and bug-fixing.
- Designed and developed CSS templates for onFolio.
- Developed interactive site for a cosmetic surgeon.
- Lectured as a Macromedia Certified Instructor.
- Macromedia Certified Instructor
- Adobe Certified Instructor
- Build web games for a large South African ISP.
- Developed promotional interactive CD-ROMs for a horse race event.
- Developed an award winning interactive weather screen saver.
- Contracted to design and develop an educational game for SABMiller
Instructor, Head of Research and Development
- Adobe Certified Instructor.
- Macromedia Certified Instructor.
- Developed e-learning for a non-profit to teach basic read/writing skills.
- Developed e-learning for a non-profit to create basic HIV/AIDS awareness.
- Developed training material notes and exercises.
Tessa Hyde Property Managementhttp://thpm.ky
Adobe Photoshop, Tower, Coda 2, Adobe, Adobe Illustrator, Stylus, Adobe Fireworks, Git, Charles, Eclipse IDE, PyCharm, WebStorm, Atom
Responsive Web Design (RWD), Agile Software Development, REST, BEM
Web Development, Software Engineering, Responsive Web Apps, User Experience (UX), Ajax, CodeKit
Bootstrap, AngularJS, ZURB Foundation, MapKit, UIKit
Google Maps, jQuery, Instagram API, Facebook API, Twitter API
MacOS, WordPress, iOS