- Consulting Tech LeadInkit, LLC2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Angular 2, Redux, TypeScript, Python, Flask, Google App Engine, Jenkins, Caddy
- Architected and developed a WYSIWYG editor for physical postcards using web technologies.
- Managed the continuous integration and deployment with Jenkins and Google Cloud Engine.
- Assisted in the product direction, design, and feature prioritization.
- Ran agile processes such as storyboarding, standup, and sprint planning meetings.
- Managed streams of work for the rest of the team to ensure that no one was blocked and everyone was productive.
- Full-Stack Software EngineerX-Team2016 - 2017
Technologies: React, Redux, Node.js, Express, Go, AWS
- Replaced brittle point-to-point integrations with distributed microservices to better control enterprise data.
- Performed domain-discovery and research on complex business requirements and the best way to address them.
- Created an internal employee browsing application using React, GraphQL, and Material Design.
- Developed and maintained microservices with Node, Go, MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB in order to meet varied data management needs.
- Worked remotely with the client and team members around the world.
- Software EngineerCode42 Software2015 - 2016
Technologies: React, Angular 1, Electron, Java, Jenkins
- Planned and implemented the refactoring efforts to reduce large amounts of technical debt in the front-end projects.
- Supported multiple web applications using a range of technologies to serve different customer needs.
- Wrote comprehensive user acceptance tests with Cucumber and Capybara.
- Created a reporting application for IT administrators to view comprehensive reports about their Code42 environment.
- Replaced a manual build process for web projects with Jenkins.
- Full-Stack Software EngineerFreelance Work2014 - 2015
Technologies: Node, Angular 1, React, MongoDB, MySQL
- Developed single-page apps and REST APIs to meet client specifications.
- Handled the deployment and hosting of client projects.
- Created a WYSIWYG editor for printing photo-heavy books.
- Assisted in the product direction, UI design, and hiring of other contractors.
- Web Developer InternMaverick Software Consulting2014 - 2014
Technologies: TypeScript, Java, Backbone.js, MongoDB
- Maintained a TypeScript-based admin UI for the client's in-house support staff.
- Extended a Java/Tomcat REST API to support admin UI features.
- Contributed to test-driven development and code reviews to ensure modularity and correctness of the software.