Verified Expert in Engineering
Front-end Development Developer
Noelia is a passionate software engineer with 8+ years of experience. What sets her apart is her ability to ramp up new technologies and her problem-solving skills quickly. She thrives on new challenges and enjoys pushing herself to learn and grow. She is passionate about mentoring junior developers and helping them unlock their full potential. She loves proposing new ideas, wearing many hats, and collaborating closely with different areas to achieve success.
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is the 1st digital bank for Argentina called Nubi, which represents an alliance between PayPal and Banco Comafi of Argentina.
React Full-stack Developer
Boston Children's Hospital
- Developed a Next.js app for all US citizens to search for nearby providers of antiviral flu medication, medfinder.org.
- Created a custom component library with React-styled components, and Storybook, including packaging and publishing with Lerna and Rollup, saving development time for almost 65 components and common utils functions.
- Incorporated unit, integration, and snapshot testing using Jest, Cypress, and Chromatic to get a 95% code coverage.
- Set the ground for best practices by creating a custom and extendable ESLint npm package, getting 100% adoption from the UI library and the Next.js apps.
- Contributed to vaccines.gov fixing accessibility issues.
Senior Front-end Developer
Spa Space App, Inc
- Provided analysis about performance and recommended different solutions and gained a 300% faster build time and reduced by 200% the memory usage.
- Delivered a new and rewritten guest booking workflow that loads 50% faster.
- Planned a rewrite strategy for the current application selecting cutting-edge technologies and architecture.
- Gathered requirements and defined the new MVP with the product and design teams.
- Worked closely with different departments to define priorities and understand our client's needs.
- Started metrics, processes, methodologies, and dashboards to keep track of the progress and performance of the development team.
Director of Engineering
- Worked directly with some of the world's largest enterprises, including several fortune 500 companies.
- Responsible for identifying the key requirements of a job and then selecting the best developer from Toptal's pool of talents.
- Educated the sales team about various technologies (front-end technologies, protocols, and VPNs) and helped promote industry-standard certifications (such as React and React Native) within the Toptal talents' pool.
- Developed a model of talent rate distribution over skills, time, and global geography to help guide/support the matchers' growth and the sales team's understanding regarding best-supported skills, supporting Toptal's best opportunities for growth.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Detected several pain points on the comments feature and rewrote the entire feature from scratch.
- Provided analysis of performance and implemented solutions to speed up the canvas rendering time.
- Spread knowledge, fomenting good practices for our codebase.
- Implemented high-fidelity mockups and migrated the old codebase to a newer Angular version.
- Identified issue root causes and avoided technical debt through full-stack troubleshooting.
- Provided informed opinions and guidance in various architectural decisions at the clients' request.
- Worked remotely with professional, frequent, and open communication.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Maintained and built the checkout process of Mercado Libre.
- Delivered the cart feature and the redesign of the web application with Backbone.js.
- Included PurifyCSS with Gulp to reduce the size of the project and delete the unused code.
- Developed the first digital bank in Argentina, used by millions of users nowadays. An alliance between PayPal and Banco Comafi Argentina ([www.tunubi.com](http://www.tunubi.com/)).
- Resolved communication problems between the design team and developers, reducing delivery times.
- Developed an eCommerce platform using Ruby on Rails.
• Implemented high-fidelity mockups into functioning React applications.
• Migrated the old codebase to a newer Angular version.
• Identified issue root causes and avoided technical debt through full-stack troubleshooting.
• Provided informed opinions and guidance in various architectural decisions at the clients' request.
• Worked remotely with professional, frequent, and open communication.
Angular, AngularJS, Bootstrap, MUI (Material UI), React Native, Express.js, Vuetify, Next.js, Jest, Cypress
React, D3.js, Vue, Node.js, Rollup.js, Google Analytics API, jQuery
Sketch, Google Analytics, Jira, Figma, Rollup, Lerna
Agile, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Azure DevOps
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Firebase
User Experience (UX), Front-end Development, Web Development, Data Visualization, Axios, ESLint, User Interface (UI), Storybook, Vite, APIs, Chromatic, Styled-components
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires
Graphic Design Theory
Graphic Design Bootcamp