Senior Full-stack Developer2014 - PRESENTSelf Employed
Technologies: C#, Amazon API, Canvas LMS, eBay API, Flask, Django, Go, Java, JavaFX, Pandas, Python 3, Selenium, Web App Design, Web Scraping, ETL, Singer ETL, PostgreSQL, Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud), Full-stack, Web Development, SQL, Web App Development, APIs, Back-end, Linux, PostgreSQL 10.1, PyCharm, Charles Proxy, Postman, eCommerce, Automation, REST APIs
- Built automation solutions for data ETL, logins, form submission, and other repetitive actions for 100+ different sources.
- Built dashboards for clients to interact with and view the progress of large-scale data scraping and API consumption tasks.
- Reverse-engineered hundreds of hidden website APIs to extract desired data for clients.
- Loaded data into Pandas data frames to perform cleaning and export to various formats such as SQLite, CSV, JSON, and others.
Automation Engineer2021 - 2022Ford Motor Company
Technologies: Python 3, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Selenium, RPC, Pandas, Matplotlib, REST APIs
- Designed and built the infrastructure to integrate cross-validation ML models into a test framework.
- Improved the accuracy of cross-validation design defective screen detection by around 300%.
- Maintained and created new test scripts to ensure the proper functionality of the infotainment UI and hardware.
- Pulled data from REST API and imported it into the Pandas data frame; used data to create graphs using Matplotlib to track testing metrics and find anomalies.
Back-end Engineer2017 - 2018Öppettider.nu
Technologies: C#, MySQL, Selenium, Charles Proxy, REST APIs
- Extended the existing codebase and wrote new code to gather and organize business operating hours data from 50+ sources.
- Used an HTTP proxy to reverse-engineer private website APIs to locate and extract desired data.
- Published data directly to the company website and sold to internationally-recognized luxury automobile companies in Sweden for use in vehicle navigation systems.