Data Integration Python Engineer2022 - PRESENTDatabricks - Security Team
Technologies: Python, REST APIs, APIs, PySpark, ETL, Spark, Pandas, Jira, Jira REST API, DevOps, DevSecOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Databricks, CI/CD Pipelines, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Trivy, QualysGuard, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Scala, Jenkins
- Developed and maintained ETL pipelines, sourcing data from security scanning tools and importing it into Jira and Amazon S3 (AWS S3).
- Created a custom GitHub comment bot to remind developers to review security standards before merging pull requests.
- Used the Pandas library and Databricks platform extensively to manage, transform, and migrate large amounts of data.
Senior Full-stack Developer2014 - PRESENTSelf Employed
Technologies: C#, Amazon API, Canvas LMS, eBay API, Flask, Django, Go, Java, JavaFX, Pandas, Python 3, Selenium, Web App Design, Web Scraping, ETL, Singer ETL, PostgreSQL, Amazon EC2, Full-stack, Web Development, SQL, Web App Development, APIs, Back-end, Linux, PostgreSQL 10.1, PyCharm, Charles Proxy, Postman, eCommerce, Automation, REST APIs
- Built automation solutions for data ETL, logins, form submission, and other repetitive actions for 100+ different sources.
- Built dashboards for clients to interact with and view the progress of large-scale data scraping and API consumption tasks.
- Reverse-engineered hundreds of hidden website APIs to extract desired data for clients.
- Loaded data into Pandas data frames to perform cleaning and export to various formats such as SQLite, CSV, JSON, and others.
Automation Engineer2021 - 2022Ford Motor Company
Technologies: Python 3, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Selenium, RPC, Pandas, Matplotlib, REST APIs
- Designed and built the infrastructure to integrate cross-validation ML models into a test framework.
- Improved the accuracy of cross-validation design defective screen detection by around 300%.
- Maintained and created new test scripts to ensure the proper functionality of the infotainment UI and hardware.
- Pulled data from REST API and imported it into the Pandas data frame; used data to create graphs using Matplotlib to track testing metrics and find anomalies.
Back-end Engineer2017 - 2018Öppettider.nu
Technologies: C#, MySQL, Selenium, Charles Proxy, REST APIs
- Extended the existing codebase and wrote new code to gather and organize business operating hours data from 50+ sources.
- Used an HTTP proxy to reverse-engineer private website APIs to locate and extract desired data.
- Published data directly to the company website and sold to internationally-recognized luxury automobile companies in Sweden for use in vehicle navigation systems.